Oh My God....
So, I sit here reading weeks of posts, all my favorites and then some.
Downloading music....umm, I didn't say that. I'm only borrowing it to see if I want to buy the album. Good news? I've gotten my Judds back. WOOHOO!
I know most of you won't care.
Better news, I'm heading out to Karaoke in just under 2 hours with Miss Karina, cause she's all sorts of lovely and wants to hang out with me enough to cart my ass around. Have to work tomorrow, so no drinking. I might be affording one, but not enough to sing, so no stories for y'all about how bad I did.
Seriously though? I haven't left the computer alone for more than 20 minutes since I got home. I think my boyfriend might leave me *grin*
Like he doesn't love the cable internet as well. Who wouldn't love cable internet?
My kid comes home on Thursday. I MISS HIM!
Jake's being an ass too, unfortunately. I know they got busy and had to move and go camping, but he hasn't called me in 2 WEEKS! I tried calling him and leaving messages for the first week and then I gave up. He woulda been outta town by then.
My rational mind says they are just busy. My fears say that he's taking my kid, or he maimed him by not watching him and doesn't want to admit it. I don't know people.
Just for peace of mind, anyone want to go up to Portland with me if the kid doesn't come home so that I can kick his scrawny ass?
It should be a good show.
Downloading music....umm, I didn't say that. I'm only borrowing it to see if I want to buy the album. Good news? I've gotten my Judds back. WOOHOO!
I know most of you won't care.
Better news, I'm heading out to Karaoke in just under 2 hours with Miss Karina, cause she's all sorts of lovely and wants to hang out with me enough to cart my ass around. Have to work tomorrow, so no drinking. I might be affording one, but not enough to sing, so no stories for y'all about how bad I did.
Seriously though? I haven't left the computer alone for more than 20 minutes since I got home. I think my boyfriend might leave me *grin*
Like he doesn't love the cable internet as well. Who wouldn't love cable internet?
My kid comes home on Thursday. I MISS HIM!
Jake's being an ass too, unfortunately. I know they got busy and had to move and go camping, but he hasn't called me in 2 WEEKS! I tried calling him and leaving messages for the first week and then I gave up. He woulda been outta town by then.
My rational mind says they are just busy. My fears say that he's taking my kid, or he maimed him by not watching him and doesn't want to admit it. I don't know people.
Just for peace of mind, anyone want to go up to Portland with me if the kid doesn't come home so that I can kick his scrawny ass?
It should be a good show.
Comments