My Boss
My boss is bored, after one day of not having her lunch buddies around.
The girls she plays Bunco with.
Her friends.
I guess I understand. It was just wierd when she decided that she needed to come and talk to me before she left today.
Honestly, it makes me nervous. She's usually really nice right before she has to be my boss.
She even asked me to go and do some shopping with her.
What if she asks me to lunch with her tomorrow?
She's nice, but so cookie cutter.
Two teenage kids, a boy and a girl.
Married, both people working.
It's just so far from my life that I wouldn't know what to talk with her about.
It would end up being talking about work, which I do enough already.
The girls she plays Bunco with.
Her friends.
I guess I understand. It was just wierd when she decided that she needed to come and talk to me before she left today.
Honestly, it makes me nervous. She's usually really nice right before she has to be my boss.
She even asked me to go and do some shopping with her.
What if she asks me to lunch with her tomorrow?
She's nice, but so cookie cutter.
Two teenage kids, a boy and a girl.
Married, both people working.
It's just so far from my life that I wouldn't know what to talk with her about.
It would end up being talking about work, which I do enough already.
Comments