TWO DAYS!!!!
Two days now. I just hit everyone in my work email to let you know that
Brandy from work will not be coming. She had plans that became
definite, so
she can't.
I am kinda sad, cause she is super cool and I wanted you all to meet
her.
This will solve the whole two Brandy problem. Last night on the bus,
Ben and
I were wondering how to do this. It ended up being Work Brandy and Blog
Brandy.
But first we had Brandy 1 and Brandy 2, figured that wouldn't work.
They
both have long, curly hair and are smily, so we didn't have much to
work
with.
No one else can cancel though. I mean it! Unless it is absolutely
necessarty, I guess. *grin*
Karina edit- Bird and I will definitely be there :) We have permission from Hubby and everything *winkity wink* as if we needed it... I have half-naked pictures of D I'll be posting to my blog soon from a recent swimming expedition *entice*
Brandy from work will not be coming. She had plans that became
definite, so
she can't.
I am kinda sad, cause she is super cool and I wanted you all to meet
her.
This will solve the whole two Brandy problem. Last night on the bus,
Ben and
I were wondering how to do this. It ended up being Work Brandy and Blog
Brandy.
But first we had Brandy 1 and Brandy 2, figured that wouldn't work.
They
both have long, curly hair and are smily, so we didn't have much to
work
with.
No one else can cancel though. I mean it! Unless it is absolutely
necessarty, I guess. *grin*
Karina edit- Bird and I will definitely be there :) We have permission from Hubby and everything *winkity wink* as if we needed it... I have half-naked pictures of D I'll be posting to my blog soon from a recent swimming expedition *entice*
Comments