Have I ever mentioned how much I really like our receptionists?

They are funny and not tightly strung and even though they have kids my age (shit on of their kids has a kid who's 2), I can get along with them. Usually pretty well.

Wednesday I found a screw in our cabinet. It was just lying on some paperwork, and I picked it up and showed one of them (lets call her Charlotte) it and asked her if I she thought we should worry about it. We couldn't figure out where it went, so I taped it to a post it note and we figured I should leave this message.

Jackie,

There's a screw loose! =) (except this was done the right way up, of course)
Seriously, it was in the cabinet of checks to be filed. Hope it's not important, I couldn't figure out what it went to.

My post it note, with a another post it note was taped to my computer at work the next day.

It said:
Desiree-
This is just plain nasty- I don't keep my loose screws at work- I keep them at home like other women do- in their goody drawer--

She has a great sense of humor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.