Last night..
I took my barbell out of my tongue.
So that I could soak it in Listerine over night.
It felt really strange without it. And then I started thinking about how it used to feel wierd with it, before I got used to it.
This morning it almost felt normal not to have it in.
Of course, I did put it back in.
I spent money on it and I am not gonna take it out.
Screw that! =)
So that I could soak it in Listerine over night.
It felt really strange without it. And then I started thinking about how it used to feel wierd with it, before I got used to it.
This morning it almost felt normal not to have it in.
Of course, I did put it back in.
I spent money on it and I am not gonna take it out.
Screw that! =)
Comments