Be proud of me.
I figured out the whole playlist thing on VLC!
I got it all worked out.
ROCK!
Also, I just downloaded BRICK HOUSE!
I love that song. And Jackie from work asked me who sung it the other day, so it brought it to mind.
It would seem I've become a source for music information.
Cause I know the internet and can look stuff up.
It's kinda strange how many people think it's something great that I can find out a song with some song lyrics.
Come on, THE INTERNET IS ALL POWERFUL.
Seriously, would any of us be here without it?
I got it all worked out.
ROCK!
Also, I just downloaded BRICK HOUSE!
I love that song. And Jackie from work asked me who sung it the other day, so it brought it to mind.
It would seem I've become a source for music information.
Cause I know the internet and can look stuff up.
It's kinda strange how many people think it's something great that I can find out a song with some song lyrics.
Come on, THE INTERNET IS ALL POWERFUL.
Seriously, would any of us be here without it?
Comments