Before work yesterday..

I got to downtown Springfield (always a prize /sarcasm) and got on my bus to work yesterday.

They have this new thing were they will let people bring bikes onto the bus, if the people already occupying the seat doesn't mind moving. And if a wheelchair needs it, too bad for you.

It's a nice thing to do considering they only have 2 holders on the front. Semi-often (especially coming from Springfield) they will have more than two people with bikes. So, yesterday such was the case. They have to place them in the wheelchair bays, so that the straps will hold them in.

There were two bikes on the front, and one inside already. There were two waiting to get on. The bus driver gets on and asks if the lady (WHO IS NOT HANDICAPPED, BUT IS SITTING IN THE HANDICAPPED SEATS) would mind moving. Most of them time, people will willingly move. It's not really that big of a deal, and it's polite.

This bitch would not move. She says "NO, I think it's stupid", in a smug ass tone. Everyone just kinda of looked at her in shock. But the bus driver let the young girl who had one of the bikes put hers next to the other bike.

She got on and stood there glaring at this Bitch, and I can't say I blame her, and after a few minutes says something, of which I only catch, "that's why I have to take my bike on the bus".

I so wanted to get off at the front of the bus, and thank the bus driver for helping this frantic looking young girl, and look straight at that Bitch and be like...

"I think that people who aren't handicapped, that sit in the front seats when others could use them, ARE STUPID!

But I didn't. Of course I didn't. I'm just glad that in this case that girl could get on the bus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.