Jackie
So, I have another funny story about our receptionist, Jackie.
We ended up matching checks together on Faculty night, in the office.
We would wander out, find some food, or refill our wine and get someone to give us cigarettes.
(After pouring wine that last year, I wanted to be as far AWAY as possible)
Free food, free wine, it was pretty cool.
Of course, it was mostly cheap box wine, but there was A LOT.
We had a bunch of fun refilling and giggling like little girls.
They were making fun of us a little, but it was good natured and they just thought we were funny.
After a little, she had to go home cause her back hurt, so it was on me to get everything closed up.
Anyone who has seen me have to be serious and accomplish things while drunk can attest that I go completely straight faced and freak out a little. But, I can pretend that I'm not giggly drunk.
I cleared it all up and only got back to my high on the way home, when I started talking to my ride about all sorts of things.
I usually do not talk to my ride much, she can take anything and make a big deal of it, but this time I was just running at the mouth.
It was fun, I wish I could invite her over, but she is older now and not so ready to come and do girl's night like Tara.
I found out she is getting PERMANENT eyeliner tattooed on.
AHHH! A needle right by your eye?
Apparently, you have to go three times. It's crap.
We ended up matching checks together on Faculty night, in the office.
We would wander out, find some food, or refill our wine and get someone to give us cigarettes.
(After pouring wine that last year, I wanted to be as far AWAY as possible)
Free food, free wine, it was pretty cool.
Of course, it was mostly cheap box wine, but there was A LOT.
We had a bunch of fun refilling and giggling like little girls.
They were making fun of us a little, but it was good natured and they just thought we were funny.
After a little, she had to go home cause her back hurt, so it was on me to get everything closed up.
Anyone who has seen me have to be serious and accomplish things while drunk can attest that I go completely straight faced and freak out a little. But, I can pretend that I'm not giggly drunk.
I cleared it all up and only got back to my high on the way home, when I started talking to my ride about all sorts of things.
I usually do not talk to my ride much, she can take anything and make a big deal of it, but this time I was just running at the mouth.
It was fun, I wish I could invite her over, but she is older now and not so ready to come and do girl's night like Tara.
I found out she is getting PERMANENT eyeliner tattooed on.
AHHH! A needle right by your eye?
Apparently, you have to go three times. It's crap.
Comments