"That’s Ok Because I Like The Abuse"

This girl sat next to me on the bus this morning. I know that I have to share a seat sometimes, I realize this, but as nice as she was to ask if I minded, she then touched me more times than I could count.

She had to arrange everything and her elbows kept touching me in my side, meanwhile I'm trying to squeeze myself into as small as an area as I possibly can, I have one arm over my chest and held against me firmly by the other arm, I've squeezed my bottom over as far as I can, and I'm living in uncomfortable land, trying not to TOUCH this person I do not know; but she has no such qualms.

Her phone has to be taken out of her pocket every 5 seconds, meaning an elbow to my side each time. Then her headphones need to be adjusted. At this point, she's touched my side (which I have HUGE problems with, I feel wildly uncomfortable when there is potential for people to touch my fat. ACK!), touched my thigh (cause her coat pocket needed to be searched through, and touched my arm.
What little bit of my arm that is hanging out anyhow. The tiny area that I haven't almost glued to my body.
And this is the same girl who always has her mouth half open, giving her the "stupid look"; which is in no way related to the "stupid puppy dog look" that I used to be able to give Heather and make her crack up.
She makes other fat people look stupid with her mouth half open, and I don't appreciate it. And she's a starer. Don't stare at me on the bus people, unless I have something hanging out of my nose and then, instead of staring, kindly let me know, m'kay?

But you know what? I'm still not having as bad a day as yesterday. This could all be much worse, and it helps immensely that I have Friday off and a sushi date with a cute girl. *wink*
I'm probably not supposed to say that, as I am deemed safe and normal among friends. lol.
I'm wearing a new shirt, that actually fits (which means it feels TIGHT to me, but I'm sure that it looks fine...and I know this from obsessively checking the mirror.) and it's touting the Olympic trials. My first shirt for this event! It's not even bright freaking ridiculous yellow like most of the Oregon shirts here. It's a lovely dark gray with minimal writing, though of course what writing there is goes straight across the breast area.

Could be worse. Heh.
All in all, I'm enjoying today. It's going well for me. Hopefully the rest of the week will go as such, I have to make sure I don't overspend anything, and by the end of the month I should be sitting pretty with this stimulus thing. No bike for me this time, and probably not a tattoo either, but enough to be comfortable for the rest of May and hopefully even June. Then we'll start the rat race again come July. Especially with my birthday that month. I still have no word from Val if she wants to try a party (well? lol), but if not I may just do the bar and make people come to me. Expensive, but I'll only have to buy my own drinks, along with Ben's. =)

P.S. I may, MAYBE if I have enough money, get the back of my neck pierced. I like the way it looks.

Comments

KatBouska said…
Hi, I just wandered into your blog while browsing and I repeat that to myself all the time when things are bothering me, "it could be worse...it could be worse...it could be worse" and it usually does get worse, but at least I have things in perspective right?

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.