Stupid ass Comcast
Guess what? I'm forgetting to cross post again. I suck. This was from last Friday.
---------------------------------------------
I bought "One Missed Call", I figured it would be a good distraction while the boys are gone.
I lost it right around the child abuse part. I never handle those movies well.
More in my preferred blog later. Which you can read, probably, just ask. I don't want to include people who don't want to know how goddamn out there I am. I'm not trying to exclude people, I just don't want to freak them out.
Um. Yeah. So I was watching and I get to the last fucking half hour and the goddamn OnDemand fails! I'm so irritated right now. BOO CABLE! BOO!
You suck. You better work after I unplug your ass. If I don't get to see the last half hour, someone is going to be unhappy, and I will make sure that I share that unhappiness.
FUCK!
---------------------------------------------
I bought "One Missed Call", I figured it would be a good distraction while the boys are gone.
I lost it right around the child abuse part. I never handle those movies well.
More in my preferred blog later. Which you can read, probably, just ask. I don't want to include people who don't want to know how goddamn out there I am. I'm not trying to exclude people, I just don't want to freak them out.
Um. Yeah. So I was watching and I get to the last fucking half hour and the goddamn OnDemand fails! I'm so irritated right now. BOO CABLE! BOO!
You suck. You better work after I unplug your ass. If I don't get to see the last half hour, someone is going to be unhappy, and I will make sure that I share that unhappiness.
FUCK!
Comments