"Nothing Better To Do"
I'm full of hate for the IRS.
They never got my amended return. I'm glad I called, but pissed that I didn't call before now. =(
I have to re-send it and it'll probably take like 30 days to even show on my account. All this after like..15 damn minutes of my lunch on the phone.
This means that somewhere there is a copy of my return floating around. I'm so very excited at the prospect. Not that my credit is very good to begin with, but I still don't want my soc. security number floating around.
I'm so goddamn irritated right now.
BOO IRS! BOO!
I suppose it's better to know something than to know nothing, and perhaps this means I'll actually have money for my birthday to do something. I may actually have a party, not real sure yet. For sure I will if Val is in town, otherwise my parties tend to turn into non-parties. I'd rather just sit at a bar and tell people to come see me there if they want as my house is just too far away for people to come and visit me. I know this, cause I haven't had a successful "party" in years. Get togethers for sure, but I wouldn't call 5 people a party. Perhaps my standards are too high and I should just settle for intimate parties. lol.
That's my day in a nutshell. I hate the IRS, people may steal my identity and I'm already psyching myself up for a party that may never happen. I'm full of teh suck today. I've been trying to avoid the internet and people in general this week. I've been eeyore all week cause I just know that I'm going into this weekend pretty much dirt poor, and I'm not used to that. This means no happy fun time for me. I hate getting paid on the 6th, it's too far away at this point. I'm so close to doing one of those stupid ass payday loans. Which is completely dumb. If I'd like to throw my money away, you'd think I could find better ways to do it.
Luckily, Heather paid for pretty much everything for our day of concert last weekend, or I'd be even more poor, if that's even possible.
I just wish I could afford to do something. Ben is trying his damndest to get them to the magic thing and I just know I'm gonna be sitting at home bored out of my mind while they get to do something. It won't be pretty people, that much I can assure you.
They never got my amended return. I'm glad I called, but pissed that I didn't call before now. =(
I have to re-send it and it'll probably take like 30 days to even show on my account. All this after like..15 damn minutes of my lunch on the phone.
This means that somewhere there is a copy of my return floating around. I'm so very excited at the prospect. Not that my credit is very good to begin with, but I still don't want my soc. security number floating around.
I'm so goddamn irritated right now.
BOO IRS! BOO!
I suppose it's better to know something than to know nothing, and perhaps this means I'll actually have money for my birthday to do something. I may actually have a party, not real sure yet. For sure I will if Val is in town, otherwise my parties tend to turn into non-parties. I'd rather just sit at a bar and tell people to come see me there if they want as my house is just too far away for people to come and visit me. I know this, cause I haven't had a successful "party" in years. Get togethers for sure, but I wouldn't call 5 people a party. Perhaps my standards are too high and I should just settle for intimate parties. lol.
That's my day in a nutshell. I hate the IRS, people may steal my identity and I'm already psyching myself up for a party that may never happen. I'm full of teh suck today. I've been trying to avoid the internet and people in general this week. I've been eeyore all week cause I just know that I'm going into this weekend pretty much dirt poor, and I'm not used to that. This means no happy fun time for me. I hate getting paid on the 6th, it's too far away at this point. I'm so close to doing one of those stupid ass payday loans. Which is completely dumb. If I'd like to throw my money away, you'd think I could find better ways to do it.
Luckily, Heather paid for pretty much everything for our day of concert last weekend, or I'd be even more poor, if that's even possible.
I just wish I could afford to do something. Ben is trying his damndest to get them to the magic thing and I just know I'm gonna be sitting at home bored out of my mind while they get to do something. It won't be pretty people, that much I can assure you.
Comments