AGG

Originally posted to MySpace May 20th, yesterday! YAY!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the only word that can describe my feelings right now.
I have a post for later about how I was already kind of having a bad day over stupid things, and then something huge came down.
The court still does not have the dismissal papers from the people who tried to sue me.
The whole reason why I went this route is because I didn't want to have to worry anymore, and I don't have the money for a lawyer. Which is why I'm so damn worried about this....
I don't know if I was stupid to pay them, if I'm being screwed, if I should be asking for more. I'm completely at their mercy. Like usual, after seeing the attorney the one time (and boy did I get my money out of that, I felt like a question firing squad), I still have a ton of questions. More brought on by what's happening now.
It's been 3 MONTHS, and I didn't push it because I didn't really want to have to pay the court yet, but it shouldn't take this long. The attorney who's been dealing with me says that they have endorsed papers that show the case was dismissed. I asked for copies of that now.
WTF?
Why is this so difficult? Oh yeah, cause of lawyers. I just want to be done with this, and now who knows if I really am.
Meh. I'm so drinking this weekend. Yep. That's how I deal with my huge lawyer problems, ignore them while it's not office hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.