That movie wrecked me..

From Friday as well...
------------------------------------------------------------
All right, so I got the damn last 15 minutes of the movie to work and I must admit that my mind is blown.
I ended up with the last 15 minutes to watch long enough (while it was being stupid!) that I started analyzing. Turns out, it was not as I thought at all.
That movie screwed my head up.
Let's just say that it'll stay with me, as most of those types of movies do.
When I did not know that last 15 minutes, I was all trying to get to the meaning while waiting for the cable to work. I'd lumped it in with "Memnoch the Devil" which I JUST finished tonight. Now I can move on. But I was all set on the forgiveness path that it seemed the book and now this movie would follow. I do not have enough forgiveness. I just can't yet. I hope it's a young thing. I hope I'll be more forgiving as I age, but I promise nothing as I'm going such a poor job of it now. The preferred post will follow later, I promise that.
It's full of goodness and suck, all at once, but for now?
Let's just say that I really did like this movie. I thought it might suck, but it turned out to be awesome and somewhat unexpected.
Yay for good horror movies. Even if they DO make me cry. Which I've done in spades tonight, I'm pretty sure the boyfriend will come home and be confused, but I can't really explain "me"...sometimes I just need to cry over stupid movies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.