A hour and a half later...

I decided that I would clean since I am bored as crap.
_______________________________________________________
My bookcase is officially in public sight.
Took a damn long time, but it's done now. =)
I have pictures, which I shall put up later.
While taking out my books to move the bookshelf, I realized why I may have put them in the closet to being with.
Quite a few "adult" books. Things I do not want Derek to see nor read. It's bad enough that I have Stephen King galore. I do not recommend he try reading that like I did at his age. Nightmares upon nightmares.
Yet I still read them. LOL.
What makes me happy is how many books I was like..oh yeah! That book rocks!
I'm happy I can share them with people, even the ones that are a guilty pleasure, like the V.C. Andrews ones I haven't read yet. They stay on the bookshelf, the others are boxed. I have way too many, but I can't seem to get rid of them. And I have a LOT of advance reading copies, go figure. 5 years of working at a bookstore and getting free books will do that to you. I've read some damn good books that I would not have paid for, so hurray for that.
Like "Apathy", "Sharp Objects", and "Rejuvenile".
I even have a few of the books that made such an impression on me as a much smaller child, like "Little Women" (I love the Friends episode where Joey reads that book), and "Secret Garden". I still need to get "Alice In Wonderland".
I'm off to do dishes now. My body shall probably hate me tomorrow for the weird movements, but I feel accomplished, so it's just going to have to deal with it. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.