Just when I almost had stopped worrying..

Originally posted to MySpace on May 15th, 2008
---------------------------------------------------
Or at least as much as I ever stop worrying. =(
The kid's tooth part came out last night while I was brushing his teeth. Just popped right out.
It may have to do with the basketball to the face that he gave himself, or maybe it was just getting looser and looser over time, or perhaps it was some sticky candy that he wasn't supposed to eat. All I know is last night at dinner he took a bite of a chicken nugget, got a weird look on his face and said his tooth felt weird.
Then we brushed and it came out. =(

We can't get into the dentist until tomorrow, he appears to be doing ok...it's just freaky. I kept him home from school and now I'm second guessing that. Perhaps he would have been fine? He's already trying to get out of doing his homework on time since I'm not sure I'm sending him to school tomorrow either.
What a bunch of crap. I'm angry, scared, running on adrenaline, and sick to my stomach on top of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.