Like usual, I appear to be irritating people..
Oh, MySpace can bring out the emo in me..I didn't want to edit, cause this message is so me. From sad about losing a friend to goddamn indignant in the space of a few seconds. lol!
Originally posted to MySpace on May 15th.
----------------------------------------------------
For a LONG time, I didn't post anything like surveys or the spam bulletin messages because it irritated my friend Frank.
Guess what? He ended up killing himself, so I felt like I could use the bulletins more, but my buying people and having to place bulletins is irritating more people. (PS. this is not flippant at Frank, that's just the way my words come out.)
Why can't I just use MySpace like I like?
Is it my fault that while I only have 65 friends and the spamming is not so noticeable, other people have more, hence more spamming?
I may be deleted by this friend due to my spamming and it makes me sad, but I'll admit that I'm also a bit annoyed. It's MY space, can't I do what I want?
I suppose I can, I just run the risk of not being allowed to be this person's friend.
In any case, I said what I needed to say, so I'll probably be deleted anyhow. I'm so used to being a yes-man that I don't even feel like I'll be allowed to be friends now, just for saying something in my wishy washy way.
I'm so effing irritated today. By me, by everyone else, by my kid's teeth problems.
The poor guy has two teeth coming in besides the problem area and they may be hurting more than the major problem tooth.
Silver lining?
I feel better about keeping my kid home, the school backed me up on it....someone here at work was like...why keep him home? And indeed he's as wily as ever trying to get out of his homework, but no go for that. But I called the school and they agreed he should not come in until it's fixed, and the jog-a-thon has been re-scheduled for Monday anyhow, so now the kid is not as sad about missing school tomorrow.
The other part of the silver lining is that I have about a million hours of sick time, so leaving tomorrow at 1:30 should not be a problem. Plus, I get to leave at 1:30 on a Friday, so that's kind of awesome. Bad reason, but at least it's got a good side to it.
And sushi tomorrow...with Jenn...hopefully I will be less irritated with the world in general.
Originally posted to MySpace on May 15th.
----------------------------------------------------
For a LONG time, I didn't post anything like surveys or the spam bulletin messages because it irritated my friend Frank.
Guess what? He ended up killing himself, so I felt like I could use the bulletins more, but my buying people and having to place bulletins is irritating more people. (PS. this is not flippant at Frank, that's just the way my words come out.)
Why can't I just use MySpace like I like?
Is it my fault that while I only have 65 friends and the spamming is not so noticeable, other people have more, hence more spamming?
I may be deleted by this friend due to my spamming and it makes me sad, but I'll admit that I'm also a bit annoyed. It's MY space, can't I do what I want?
I suppose I can, I just run the risk of not being allowed to be this person's friend.
In any case, I said what I needed to say, so I'll probably be deleted anyhow. I'm so used to being a yes-man that I don't even feel like I'll be allowed to be friends now, just for saying something in my wishy washy way.
I'm so effing irritated today. By me, by everyone else, by my kid's teeth problems.
The poor guy has two teeth coming in besides the problem area and they may be hurting more than the major problem tooth.
Silver lining?
I feel better about keeping my kid home, the school backed me up on it....someone here at work was like...why keep him home? And indeed he's as wily as ever trying to get out of his homework, but no go for that. But I called the school and they agreed he should not come in until it's fixed, and the jog-a-thon has been re-scheduled for Monday anyhow, so now the kid is not as sad about missing school tomorrow.
The other part of the silver lining is that I have about a million hours of sick time, so leaving tomorrow at 1:30 should not be a problem. Plus, I get to leave at 1:30 on a Friday, so that's kind of awesome. Bad reason, but at least it's got a good side to it.
And sushi tomorrow...with Jenn...hopefully I will be less irritated with the world in general.
Comments