What Rum Does To Me
I just searched my house for some suitable munchable that would not take a thousand hours to prepare....
and I can't find crap.
Ben's mom has been to visit, which means the house has been invaded by Trader Joe's. I rarely have to see her but when she comes over to see Derek and Ben without me here, I can always tell, cause of the Trader Joe's stuff.
Which involved black licorice this time. =(
It smells bad when Ben eats it.
The only thing I could say as I saw all the evidence of Trader Joe's?
Fucking Hippies. I growled it all over the kitchen as I continued to find nothing worthwhile that wouldn't take an hour.
Not that I hate Trader Joe's...I really like their selection of cheeses and I adore their truffles, but BLACK LICORICE? Does she hate me?
Or just love her son, who likes the crap?
Grr.
If I knew how long Ben and Derek would be, I would make the macaroni and cheese that takes an hour, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the INSTANT I put it in the oven, they will show up. If that happens, I know I can talk Ben into eating some pizza, and then I don't have to cook.
I should just make the mac and cheese, dammit.
Or order some Chinese food for myself.
Or walk to McDonalds. THAT'S WHAT I SHOULD DO, go walking in the dark after consuming the rum. GOOD IDEA STUPID.
I'm not gonna do that. They'd never find me, I'm sure the pit bull that quite enthusiastically greets us each shopping day while his owner yells at him to be quiet will eat me in the dark of the night.
Lame dude. When did I become so deficient on the kitchen? I blame Ben, he makes life too easy. Ha ha.
and I can't find crap.
Ben's mom has been to visit, which means the house has been invaded by Trader Joe's. I rarely have to see her but when she comes over to see Derek and Ben without me here, I can always tell, cause of the Trader Joe's stuff.
Which involved black licorice this time. =(
It smells bad when Ben eats it.
The only thing I could say as I saw all the evidence of Trader Joe's?
Fucking Hippies. I growled it all over the kitchen as I continued to find nothing worthwhile that wouldn't take an hour.
Not that I hate Trader Joe's...I really like their selection of cheeses and I adore their truffles, but BLACK LICORICE? Does she hate me?
Or just love her son, who likes the crap?
Grr.
If I knew how long Ben and Derek would be, I would make the macaroni and cheese that takes an hour, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the INSTANT I put it in the oven, they will show up. If that happens, I know I can talk Ben into eating some pizza, and then I don't have to cook.
I should just make the mac and cheese, dammit.
Or order some Chinese food for myself.
Or walk to McDonalds. THAT'S WHAT I SHOULD DO, go walking in the dark after consuming the rum. GOOD IDEA STUPID.
I'm not gonna do that. They'd never find me, I'm sure the pit bull that quite enthusiastically greets us each shopping day while his owner yells at him to be quiet will eat me in the dark of the night.
Lame dude. When did I become so deficient on the kitchen? I blame Ben, he makes life too easy. Ha ha.
Comments