Ice Queen Personified...or not..
I was feeling bad, cause all the death? Right?
And I was feeling worse cause I've been curiously removed from the whole thing.
I came in to work today and lost it. That counter is where Frank taught me to cashier, where he told me that P was so anal (and indeed she was), where we spent times talking.
I've been crying off and on since about 10 now. Every time I try and talk about it, I lose it.
Every time I see someone who knew him, I get teary eyed all anew. I don't like this, I think I'd prefer to feel like the Ice Queen bitch.
And I was feeling worse cause I've been curiously removed from the whole thing.
I came in to work today and lost it. That counter is where Frank taught me to cashier, where he told me that P was so anal (and indeed she was), where we spent times talking.
I've been crying off and on since about 10 now. Every time I try and talk about it, I lose it.
Every time I see someone who knew him, I get teary eyed all anew. I don't like this, I think I'd prefer to feel like the Ice Queen bitch.
Comments