This Is My Just Rewards
Ostracization...
It's what I get for leaving them behind. Misty may say she isn't angry at me for leaving them with our parents, but I sure do get ignored by her just as much. And I get my hopes up when she says she wants to visit, but then they don't.
I've been crying lately. Too much. I'm upset, and I feel justified to be upset.
They ignore our cousin too apparently, and most of the family. They don't know any better, they never knew those people. Misty was only 7 when we moved here.
But I worry that with my leaving them in HER care, they've turned out like her. All lip service and no follow through.
Do they even care enough to be mad at me? That's why I'm sad, I'm not sure it even crosses their mind.
Boo on this whole fucking situation. I'm angry. I don't even know if I have a niece or nephew, or anything.
Then I blog about being angry and annoyed at them, and I worry more. Is my big mouth going to get me into trouble some day?
Probably.
Something good?
My ass boil is gone..for now. I don't trust it to stay away, but hurray for it being gone for now.
It's what I get for leaving them behind. Misty may say she isn't angry at me for leaving them with our parents, but I sure do get ignored by her just as much. And I get my hopes up when she says she wants to visit, but then they don't.
I've been crying lately. Too much. I'm upset, and I feel justified to be upset.
They ignore our cousin too apparently, and most of the family. They don't know any better, they never knew those people. Misty was only 7 when we moved here.
But I worry that with my leaving them in HER care, they've turned out like her. All lip service and no follow through.
Do they even care enough to be mad at me? That's why I'm sad, I'm not sure it even crosses their mind.
Boo on this whole fucking situation. I'm angry. I don't even know if I have a niece or nephew, or anything.
Then I blog about being angry and annoyed at them, and I worry more. Is my big mouth going to get me into trouble some day?
Probably.
Something good?
My ass boil is gone..for now. I don't trust it to stay away, but hurray for it being gone for now.
Comments