Dismayed
First of all, I'd like to point out that I am about ten posts away from 2,000. I'd be over that, I'm sure, but I got all freaked out and deleted a bunch of work stuff awhile back.
Second of all, I just decide that I should have the mac-n-cheese, boys returning home now the slightest of my worries since it is ten and I have not had dinner. Normally, I would be a raging bitch at this point, but I've had the rum, so I'm only slightly bitchy as evidenced by my hippie problem a few minutes ago.
Third of all, I just decided that I would start watching "Gone With The Wind" because that would for sure bring the boys home. I start a movie they hate and they come home. It never fails.
I was sad, no not sad, fucking DISMAYED to realize that while I saw that VHS of "Gone With The Wind" and thought, hell I should buy that, I did not at the time. My memory sucks so much I was POSITIVE this was a movie I owned, if only on VHS. But it's not there.
=(
I <3 Gone with the Wind, but reading the book will not provide the same effect...bringing my boyfriend home so that I'm not bored. I suck ass today. I should be able to entertain and feed myself surely.
Not so much, apparently.
Edit- Even sadder? I'm so fucking certain that I bought this movie on VHS, I'm almost equally certain that I sold it in one of my "OMG! I have too much crap" moments. With the thought that I would buy it on DVD, surely, but that has NOT happened yet. =(
Second of all, I just decide that I should have the mac-n-cheese, boys returning home now the slightest of my worries since it is ten and I have not had dinner. Normally, I would be a raging bitch at this point, but I've had the rum, so I'm only slightly bitchy as evidenced by my hippie problem a few minutes ago.
Third of all, I just decided that I would start watching "Gone With The Wind" because that would for sure bring the boys home. I start a movie they hate and they come home. It never fails.
I was sad, no not sad, fucking DISMAYED to realize that while I saw that VHS of "Gone With The Wind" and thought, hell I should buy that, I did not at the time. My memory sucks so much I was POSITIVE this was a movie I owned, if only on VHS. But it's not there.
=(
I <3 Gone with the Wind, but reading the book will not provide the same effect...bringing my boyfriend home so that I'm not bored. I suck ass today. I should be able to entertain and feed myself surely.
Not so much, apparently.
Edit- Even sadder? I'm so fucking certain that I bought this movie on VHS, I'm almost equally certain that I sold it in one of my "OMG! I have too much crap" moments. With the thought that I would buy it on DVD, surely, but that has NOT happened yet. =(
Comments