Pirates Ahoy
Warning, this is going to be explicit. LOL. I should have a sticker, all to myself.
I keep coming back to this other fond memory of Frank.
I'd just started here at work, and I was meek and quiet.....
(I CAN be those things, I know it's hard to believe, but if you remember the first time you met me, you'd probably recall that I tend to be quiet and hang out in the background until I get a feel for a person, though I can talk to strangers on the bus all the time..I'm crazy.."but you knew that though? I mean, I put out flyers..I ate a bunch of them...I'm dumb, dumb". Ok, enough of my Meatwad tangent. I <3 Meatwad)
I was training to do the deposit and I was still quiet and unsure of myself and learning, and Frank was talking to our deposit person about things and he cinched it for me right then. I had been wondering since I started if he was gay or not...and I didn't want to ask or be wrong or assume...it's hard to believe now that I was unsure. But he kept talking with our deposit person and I caught one snippet....which was him calling himself a "butt pirate".
That was it for me, I knew then. I've very much liked butt pirate ever since then.
Oh Frank, you were so much fun.
I'm kind of thinking about learning to knit in his memory. I don't even know where to start but I saw someone making a scarf the other day and it looked some what like what you do when you crochet. Not exactly, but it didn't look too hard.
I'm so much more artsy and crafty than I ever thought. Even while making all those angels for work. =)
That's one of my favorite Frank memories. Butt Pirates AHOY!
I keep coming back to this other fond memory of Frank.
I'd just started here at work, and I was meek and quiet.....
(I CAN be those things, I know it's hard to believe, but if you remember the first time you met me, you'd probably recall that I tend to be quiet and hang out in the background until I get a feel for a person, though I can talk to strangers on the bus all the time..I'm crazy.."but you knew that though? I mean, I put out flyers..I ate a bunch of them...I'm dumb, dumb". Ok, enough of my Meatwad tangent. I <3 Meatwad)
I was training to do the deposit and I was still quiet and unsure of myself and learning, and Frank was talking to our deposit person about things and he cinched it for me right then. I had been wondering since I started if he was gay or not...and I didn't want to ask or be wrong or assume...it's hard to believe now that I was unsure. But he kept talking with our deposit person and I caught one snippet....which was him calling himself a "butt pirate".
That was it for me, I knew then. I've very much liked butt pirate ever since then.
Oh Frank, you were so much fun.
I'm kind of thinking about learning to knit in his memory. I don't even know where to start but I saw someone making a scarf the other day and it looked some what like what you do when you crochet. Not exactly, but it didn't look too hard.
I'm so much more artsy and crafty than I ever thought. Even while making all those angels for work. =)
That's one of my favorite Frank memories. Butt Pirates AHOY!
Comments