"Two weeks away, feels like the whole world should have changed."

In the madness that is dealing with my child, I think I neglected to mention something completely awesome. I've also forgotten to mention how much I am using "awesome" lately...I'm so stuck in the eighties, I guess. TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE. Ok, maybe that will be enough to snap me out of it. Like screaming it out loud. Except not. And no one will think I am stupid, besides the internet, but the internet knows that sometimes I am stupid. =)One more thing? I've been saying that I "heart" things...like kittens, Aqua Teen, anything that I like. I'm not sure why I feel the need to say heart, but maybe cause it's close to hate, and I can change my mind halfway through saying it?I asked Ben if I was being annoying yet and he said no, so I must be doing something wrong. But the awesome thing? I work for three days this week, one of which is today, and then I am off on VACATION. A real vacation, where I'm not paranoid about going to court, where I may have enough extra money to suggest Ben and I go out for breakfast on Valentine's day or something. I come back next Tuesday, so I just need to make it through to this Tuesday and then I will have almost a week off. I may have to spend some of that vacation time going to the doctor. =(My ear has been weird...and the headaches that I'm getting almost daily are no good either. So I'm kind of wondering if I've managed to get myself a real honest to god ear infection. I just feel hot lately. Like my head will be funny and disconnected and then all of the sudden, my whole face is warm. I'm not one who gets a fever often, so I haven't bothered to take my temperature. I just get annoyed that I don't show the outward signs of being sick when I feel sick. I really hope I don't have to go to the doctor, but at least it would be a good time. It's not like I'd have to leave work and go all the way out to Springfield, I could just leave my home and be there in like...5 minutes. In other news, I had to work with my less than favorite co-worker today. She was here on time, but now she has appeared to have taken more than the usual half hour lunch break. I wouldn't mind if I didn't have other things to do. Also - I had to answer about 10 calls today in total, and 3 were the same person. How would I know that? Cause she very sheepishly admitted to hanging up accidentally, and then asked to be transferred to the same department "again" (her words not mine) and kind of laughed at herself. I would have had no clue it was the same person if she hadn't said something. If you don't mind looking silly, it's one thing, but when you don't have to even let the person know and you do? I guess she was either worried that I would completely remember her voice or something. It's weird how customers think that we remember them, and feel like they have to apologize for asking the same questions. Sure, some customers are regulars, some I do remember, including creepy ex boyfriend, but the others leave my mind in minutes.
So, really, no need to apologize. I can't remember crap, so I have no idea if you've called ten times today! LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.