WTH IRS?

The day started out well. The IRS acknowledges my presence as of Thursday, and I'm so glad cause it was like the IRS never knew me. Like it was just giving me that awful high school head nod in recognition from that boy I really liked.
Or maybe I'm just crazy.
They kept telling me they had received my information and that if no errors were found I would have my refund by the 5th.
I've only checked it about ten thousand times since then, cause I KNOW that before the end they will have an actual refund date, not just that crap about having it "by" the 5th.
I kept thinking that it would happen by this Friday, and my step was lighter as this would save my ass from paying rent late.
Instead?
After 3 (or 4) checks today, it has reverted back to not acknowledging me. Now it says that I may have entered information incorrectly and to check back in three weeks. Is the IRS stupid? As stupid as that? To think that my white trash poor ass would not be waiting rather impatiently for money?

Screw you IRS, I thought we had something for a moment, when you actually acted like I mattered just like that boy in high school.
I hope this was as funny as it sounded in my head, cause being funny about it is about the only thing I can do. I'm SO ready to scream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.