"What Happens Now?"
What fresh hell is this?
Now I love David Boreanaz as much as the next person,(not as much as I love Buffy) but why for the love of god is there a Crow 4?
Once upon a time I watched "The Crow" and bawled my eyes out. Maybe many times, and it doesn't help that poor Brandon Lee died for real making that movie. It just makes me sadder.
The first one was fantastic, the perfect revenge movie, with a bit of eye makeup and emo-ness thrown in.
I don't care if Tara Reid and David are in that movie, I will never watch it. Not even with the goodness of Edward Furlong thrown in.
--------------
Ok, off my soap box.
I'm sitting at work, having lunch in Tara's office, listening to all the 80's and 90's music that I have on my iPod. The sappier the better. Richard Marx? You bet. Followed up with Janet. (who really needs no last name)
--------------
Tammy and I went out for a bit Friday, looked at some items we may purchase, and then just sat at Gateway and drank coffee. I think I sat in the Gateway Mall drinking coffee for about 2 hours. Way longer than I'd ever intended before. But it was good. We both got to talk about anything and nothing. Big stuff, small stuff, all the shit in between. It was super nice to hang out with her, as we are both very busy girls and only see each other in brief spurts. I hope it didn't feel like I went running after we got back to your house, I just knew that if I didn't catch that bus, I'd be there for another hour, until 10 or so. So I booked it.
We still have things to talk about, planning to do, ideas to toss around.
--------------
Yesterday was just grocery shopping. Nothing big, though Ben and I played Crash Team Racing for awhile last night and I won. I always win at that game. I would have played Zuma, but my computer crashes every time I get into the fifth level. Something to do with the RAM? No idea, but it only appears to happen with Zuma. Maybe my computer is just finally getting too old. Hopefully it can hold out another year, as I can't pay for two computers with tax returns this year.
--------------
I so want sushi. I want to go out this Friday, but I shouldn't unless I KNOW that my taxes are going to be in my bank by the end of the month. Most likely they will be.
I have Friday off for working today, so it makes me even more inclined to want to get the hell out of the house on Friday. Ben is out as company, as the kid is too grounded to stay over at any friend's houses, so I'm advertising for company. Anyone want to have sushis if I can swing it? Jenn? Tammy? Ariel? LOL. Yeah right.
Well, I think that covers the three people who read this.
Now I love David Boreanaz as much as the next person,(not as much as I love Buffy) but why for the love of god is there a Crow 4?
Once upon a time I watched "The Crow" and bawled my eyes out. Maybe many times, and it doesn't help that poor Brandon Lee died for real making that movie. It just makes me sadder.
The first one was fantastic, the perfect revenge movie, with a bit of eye makeup and emo-ness thrown in.
I don't care if Tara Reid and David are in that movie, I will never watch it. Not even with the goodness of Edward Furlong thrown in.
--------------
Ok, off my soap box.
I'm sitting at work, having lunch in Tara's office, listening to all the 80's and 90's music that I have on my iPod. The sappier the better. Richard Marx? You bet. Followed up with Janet. (who really needs no last name)
--------------
Tammy and I went out for a bit Friday, looked at some items we may purchase, and then just sat at Gateway and drank coffee. I think I sat in the Gateway Mall drinking coffee for about 2 hours. Way longer than I'd ever intended before. But it was good. We both got to talk about anything and nothing. Big stuff, small stuff, all the shit in between. It was super nice to hang out with her, as we are both very busy girls and only see each other in brief spurts. I hope it didn't feel like I went running after we got back to your house, I just knew that if I didn't catch that bus, I'd be there for another hour, until 10 or so. So I booked it.
We still have things to talk about, planning to do, ideas to toss around.
--------------
Yesterday was just grocery shopping. Nothing big, though Ben and I played Crash Team Racing for awhile last night and I won. I always win at that game. I would have played Zuma, but my computer crashes every time I get into the fifth level. Something to do with the RAM? No idea, but it only appears to happen with Zuma. Maybe my computer is just finally getting too old. Hopefully it can hold out another year, as I can't pay for two computers with tax returns this year.
--------------
I so want sushi. I want to go out this Friday, but I shouldn't unless I KNOW that my taxes are going to be in my bank by the end of the month. Most likely they will be.
I have Friday off for working today, so it makes me even more inclined to want to get the hell out of the house on Friday. Ben is out as company, as the kid is too grounded to stay over at any friend's houses, so I'm advertising for company. Anyone want to have sushis if I can swing it? Jenn? Tammy? Ariel? LOL. Yeah right.
Well, I think that covers the three people who read this.
Comments
Tammy? I've left messages in two different places, here's a third.
Pretty soon I may actually have to call you...*gasp*