Change is good - x-posted to MySpace

How much has MySpace rocked lately?
First it gives me a nice little list of when my friends do anything..(sorry, not really a stalker, but I love knowing when someone has posted new pictures and things like that.) and now it is giving me song history on the music players.
Now I can look at what people liked enough to put on their MySpace page and see if it's something I might like.
I'm impressed, is what I'm trying to say.

Also, I changed my song 'cause the neat little alert told me that there was new CPD music that I could use, and how can I resist that? I would play almost all of them on my MySpace page...maybe even all of them. Maybe even Zoot Suit Riot, which got overplayed IMO.

And I changed my picture. This was my hair only two weeks ago. I got it cut, which I mentioned. I haven't gotten a good picture of it yet..=( So no picture of new hair, but I love it. A lot. It's so much better and feels so much nicer and is lighter on my head. But it was nice being able to do something complicated like the hair-do in the picture. So I posted this pic and I must say that I really like the way my neck looks. It's rare that I like a picture of me, but I like this one..so what if you can't see my face?
If you look close, you can see the earrings Ben bought me for Christmas, 'cause Ben is smart. I can't get an up close picture of them as they are small and shiny, but they are lovely.
All right, enough of my blathering. My goal right now is to get a good hair picture by the end of the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.