Tuesday Hate
Full of hate today.
SO MUCH.
My W-2's are going to be later this year since some assholes had to quit on the 31st of December.
I hate all those assholes.
I had to do someone else's work all day yesterday, which was a nice change of pace I suppose, except I spent much of the day trying to fix what some idiot messed up on Sunday. I hate that idiot today too.
I'm tired and I have to back up the phones all day because someone else can't do what they should be doing. I hate that idiot today as well.
People have to change their schedule all the damn time, I hate them all too.
I'm full of the hate today people and wondering why I make such a damn effort to be here everyday, such an effort to try and help people in whatever way I can, and it's never acknowledged, just assumed that that is what I do. I bend over backwards to change the schedule, only to have other people whine at me, or have people take off days after I've already figured it out for that day. Now I'm going to have fix another day and the rest of the schedule.
I hate work today. My head hurts. And I'm sick of not being recognized for what I do around here. All I get is whining and arguments when people don't think I know what I'm doing, only to come in the next day and have my boss tell me I WAS RIGHT. Not that that mattered yesterday when people had to stick their nose in it, cause they were convinced they knew.
Hopefully, I'll have less hate as the week nears it's end.
I'm also a tinsy bit worried, as I have heard nothing from the arbitrators office about the hearing being pushed back or cancelled. I believed the girl who emailed me, am I being stupid? At least I'll have email to fall back on.
Why can't this all be done?
I should just call the arbitrator..=(
I have no money, I won't be getting tax returns on the same day as last year and the year before, which would actually be a day I would have OFF. Of course that's the way it works.
Instead I will most likely have to pay rent late, have to spend a chunk of the money I'll have left to make up for the shortness in rent, and what ever else. By the time I have the money, I will have nothing left to spend cause I will have done it preemptively.
Ben and I have decided that we'd really like a new hard drive and maybe a bike. Just one bike and I know we'll have to spend like 200 dollars for a good one, but at least we could run to Winco really quick for something and not have it take a thousand hours. No bike rides as a family together or anything, but at least it will be functional. We'll both still have to have helmets, so there is something else I must buy. I'm sick of the things I HAVE to buy, I want to be frivolous. =S
I shouldn't be this fucking full of hate, new Aqua Teen is happening this Sunday, I should be excited.
I hope tomorrow is better. Let's hope I have less capacity for the hate.
P.S. I'm pretty sure I just found a gray hair. How am I supposed to not dye my hair if it's turning gray? ARGHHHH! I'm so Charlie Brown today.
SO MUCH.
My W-2's are going to be later this year since some assholes had to quit on the 31st of December.
I hate all those assholes.
I had to do someone else's work all day yesterday, which was a nice change of pace I suppose, except I spent much of the day trying to fix what some idiot messed up on Sunday. I hate that idiot today too.
I'm tired and I have to back up the phones all day because someone else can't do what they should be doing. I hate that idiot today as well.
People have to change their schedule all the damn time, I hate them all too.
I'm full of the hate today people and wondering why I make such a damn effort to be here everyday, such an effort to try and help people in whatever way I can, and it's never acknowledged, just assumed that that is what I do. I bend over backwards to change the schedule, only to have other people whine at me, or have people take off days after I've already figured it out for that day. Now I'm going to have fix another day and the rest of the schedule.
I hate work today. My head hurts. And I'm sick of not being recognized for what I do around here. All I get is whining and arguments when people don't think I know what I'm doing, only to come in the next day and have my boss tell me I WAS RIGHT. Not that that mattered yesterday when people had to stick their nose in it, cause they were convinced they knew.
Hopefully, I'll have less hate as the week nears it's end.
I'm also a tinsy bit worried, as I have heard nothing from the arbitrators office about the hearing being pushed back or cancelled. I believed the girl who emailed me, am I being stupid? At least I'll have email to fall back on.
Why can't this all be done?
I should just call the arbitrator..=(
I have no money, I won't be getting tax returns on the same day as last year and the year before, which would actually be a day I would have OFF. Of course that's the way it works.
Instead I will most likely have to pay rent late, have to spend a chunk of the money I'll have left to make up for the shortness in rent, and what ever else. By the time I have the money, I will have nothing left to spend cause I will have done it preemptively.
Ben and I have decided that we'd really like a new hard drive and maybe a bike. Just one bike and I know we'll have to spend like 200 dollars for a good one, but at least we could run to Winco really quick for something and not have it take a thousand hours. No bike rides as a family together or anything, but at least it will be functional. We'll both still have to have helmets, so there is something else I must buy. I'm sick of the things I HAVE to buy, I want to be frivolous. =S
I shouldn't be this fucking full of hate, new Aqua Teen is happening this Sunday, I should be excited.
I hope tomorrow is better. Let's hope I have less capacity for the hate.
P.S. I'm pretty sure I just found a gray hair. How am I supposed to not dye my hair if it's turning gray? ARGHHHH! I'm so Charlie Brown today.
Comments