It's been a bad effing day

I only wish that I had wrote elfing day. That's what it almost looks like. That would make me smile.
Instead, I am just ANGRY.
Like usual, it's all about money.
So, I got a letter stating that we'd need to do an arbitration, and that it would need to be paid for within 14 days. I thought they meant 14 days of that letter.
I went in to try and get a deferral (cause who has an extra 300 lying around?) on December 12th, cause I thought I needed to, and I expressed my need to have it quickly processed. She said no problem, but if I was worried, I should call back on Friday, maybe Monday morning.
I did not call, cause that's when I went to see that lawyer, that's when I started trying to get this together, that's when I started trying to get the lawyers to work with me.
For the record? Not ALL lawyers suck, but this company sure does. I have as of yet, still received NO PROOF and they said they would bring that up in the arbitration meeting.
So I was happy to go. I can't go if I can't pay.
The court has no record of my papers for the fee deferral. =(
She sounds like she wants to help and she's going to look around for me, but WHAT GOOD DOES THAT DO ME IF I NEED TO PAY BY TOMORROW?
Yes, I will have the cash, as I do get paid tomorrow. Will I be able to pay bills? Not if I have to spend 300 dollars.
This is on top of my somewhat exorbitant Christmas and the A/R charges which are going to come out of my next paycheck are already going to tighten my budget down.
I will have to do my taxes early and hope to heck that I get them before the end of the month to pay rent on time. It's happened that way twice now, no reason to expect otherwise, but I think I tend to rely on that a little more than I should.

I also got another letter on Christmas Eve. The actual court date is in August. I don't know if I'll really know if I will win or not before that. I'd like to know before that.
I guess I'd like to know if declaring bankruptcy is really the way to go. If they can't prove it, then I won't owe anything.
I hate this legal crap, and I hope that when I am finally done with it that I appreciate my regular life all the time.
So much for the hair cut I was going to treat myself to tomorrow night. I was all set to go out since the boys will be gone at their Magic thing. I'll be BORED out of my mind, and I keep hearing all these kids at work planning for their party. I've become slightly jealous, and I'm feeling rather left out.
I suppose it's all my own fault.
I should suck it up and deal with it and I SHOULD have called and checked up on the paperwork immediately instead of only focusing on the other aspects.
I'm going to cry before the day is over.
I'm some sort of weird sick on top of everything, which just means my brain feels funky, I cough myself awake repeatedly at night, and I'm just feeling run down.
Some days I get all emo and wonder if everyone's life would be different if I'd fallen off the top of the parking garage one of all those times I sat at the edge.
How stupid could I be? The computer, the credit, the lawyers, not checking EVERY EFFING DETAIL and thinking people are competent?
You see, I'm really angry at me. Like most of the time. I'm the only one I control. Being angry at me helps no one, and makes me feel worse, so WHY do I do it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.