I hope that I did not just do the most monumentally stupid thing ever

My stomach rebelled after lunch Thursday, but then seemed fine.
Might it have been the turkey?

I just ate another damn turkey sandwich, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
Good weekend. I won at Risk, but only because Derek decided that he didn't care about winning, only making sure that Ben did not win. LOL.
Ben should lose once in awhile dammit. ><
I almost lost in the end anyhow, but I managed to pull through. It was touch and go.

Plus I got my hair cut. A lot of it. I'm SO happy about it. It's pretty and bouncy and can actually be worn down without me wanting to take scissors to it on my own.
And I had a coupon, so it was only $5!
Except I tipped her a dollar.
But I have lovely hair again, so I shall try my hardest not to dye my hair and kill it again. It hates the bleach, go figure.
And I just want to be blonde, so I should not dye my hair at all. That's the answer. I can't be blond, so no hair color.
Maybe I can grow some gray hairs instead. Ha ha.
Only kidding whoever might decide that I should have gray hairs. Fate?
I'm pretty much anxiously awaiting my W-2. The sooner I get it, the sooner I can put the information in and the sooner I can spend it! =)
It'll just have to be done when it gets done and I need to have some patience. Ha ha. Yeah right, that's me, full of patience.
Also, I've been trying to re-tag my entries so that I have more than one entry for some tags, but that means that the feed into LJ reposts every time. Sorry if I'm screwing up your friend's page.
I don't forsee it getting much better as my over achiever self really wants to go back for the past 3 years and re-tag what wasn't tagged.
So I guess that also depends on if my procrastinator self lets me.
Saturday I thought I broke this blog, all I could see were entries not tagged. I have no idea what I hit, but I had been drinking, so I logged out and hoped like hell it looked normal when I logged back in the next day.
Luckily, it did. I had nightmare visions of only posting to MyStupidSpace for a blog post for the rest of my life. Ha ha. My version of nightmare.
Infinitely better than the real nightmare I had last week where my front door was broken so people kept kicking in the door and stealing my stuff. They may have also been trying to kill me.
If not, then I guess all it takes to really scare me is to threaten to steal from me. Maybe it's a violation issue?
No time for introspection, I must finish lunch and everything I need to get done, like buy some chips to go with that sandwich I already ate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.