HATE
I HATE the IRS today. I hated them yesterday, I hated them Sunday. I am going to hate them until they can give me some sort of date on when I can expect my return. It was "accepted" on Saturday, but then we had to have a "holiday" weekend. Holiday for everyone except us that is.
Seriously, the school was closed and we STILL had to be open. I guess it's too much to ask to have 2 paid holidays in January. GOD FORBID.
I'm so not having money by this Friday, my day off like last year.
It's sucked, cause the company sent the W-2's here to the company instead of sending them to my house, or else I would have actually had them like...Tuesday last week. And I would probably have money by now.
It's just that the longer it takes for the IRS to even acknowledge they have them, the longer it takes until I can pay my rent. The longer it takes until I can spend money freely. Instead I'm freaking as every tiny cent disappears. Like...we need milk? NO WE DON'T, that costs over 2 dollars, dammit. ><
Living on the edge of poverty, it's awesome. Makes me feel ALIVE.
Ha ha. I swear I'm almost punchy over this whole...when will the IRS notice me thing.
It's not like my taxes are even complicated, but now I'm sitting here wondering if I should have went to H&R Block and gotten a refund anticipation loan and paid those fuckers to do it quick and give me money.
Ack!
The boys are out tonight, as Derek has a late start tomorrow and they wanted to go to a special Magic thing tonight. I have Ben's word that they will be home before 9:30 when the kid has to go to bed, so no worries there. I'm just SO bored. Not really enough time to watch a movie with less than 2 hours, and I've been staring at the computer too much lately. I've gotten engrossed in new blogs, which means I sit there and think..I'll read one more entry today, and then all of the sudden, I'm a month farther. I like reading them from the beginning, and one in particular has caught my eye as she has been dealing with infertility for quite awhile now, yet she is so resilient. I guess it caught my attention cause it's weird to me...how some people have a problem getting pregnant, when I got pregnant so damn easily.
So I'll probably spend the whole time reading her blog, before I know it I'll be caught up and have to find another blog toobsess over read from the beginning.
Seriously, the school was closed and we STILL had to be open. I guess it's too much to ask to have 2 paid holidays in January. GOD FORBID.
I'm so not having money by this Friday, my day off like last year.
It's sucked, cause the company sent the W-2's here to the company instead of sending them to my house, or else I would have actually had them like...Tuesday last week. And I would probably have money by now.
It's just that the longer it takes for the IRS to even acknowledge they have them, the longer it takes until I can pay my rent. The longer it takes until I can spend money freely. Instead I'm freaking as every tiny cent disappears. Like...we need milk? NO WE DON'T, that costs over 2 dollars, dammit. ><
Living on the edge of poverty, it's awesome. Makes me feel ALIVE.
Ha ha. I swear I'm almost punchy over this whole...when will the IRS notice me thing.
It's not like my taxes are even complicated, but now I'm sitting here wondering if I should have went to H&R Block and gotten a refund anticipation loan and paid those fuckers to do it quick and give me money.
Ack!
The boys are out tonight, as Derek has a late start tomorrow and they wanted to go to a special Magic thing tonight. I have Ben's word that they will be home before 9:30 when the kid has to go to bed, so no worries there. I'm just SO bored. Not really enough time to watch a movie with less than 2 hours, and I've been staring at the computer too much lately. I've gotten engrossed in new blogs, which means I sit there and think..I'll read one more entry today, and then all of the sudden, I'm a month farther. I like reading them from the beginning, and one in particular has caught my eye as she has been dealing with infertility for quite awhile now, yet she is so resilient. I guess it caught my attention cause it's weird to me...how some people have a problem getting pregnant, when I got pregnant so damn easily.
So I'll probably spend the whole time reading her blog, before I know it I'll be caught up and have to find another blog to
Comments