"Maybe I'm Crazy...Probably"

Who knows.
I MIGHT not have gray hairs.
Either the light in the bathroom at work is seriously frightening, or else my light at home just sucks. I know that my face often looks full of nastiness in that bathroom mirror, and yet while I'm at home I tend to think my face looks fairly good.
I wonder how people find gray hairs, are they just that obsessive about it (seems like I should be able to pinpoint that damn thing, seeing as how I'm pretty obsessive) or do they just have really good (bad) lighting in their house?
I found a start of a hair that looked gray, and I cut it off cause it wouldn't just pull off, but it was even harder to tell what color it was after it was a single hair. Go figure.
I'm hoping that I might actually have some blond in my hair, and maybe that's what kept catching the light.
I saw another one (maybe), but I can't isolate it to yank the fucker out.
What with the glintiness of it, if it turns out to be a truly gray hair, maybe I'll get the silver type of gray and not the matte type. Maybe I could live with that.

See..I just decided that I shouldn't dye my hair anymore, but if I have gray hair, I'm going to have to dye it.
I'm fine with the fact that I'm going to be 28 this year, probably before I even know it. I'm fine knowing that I'm RACING towards my thirties.
Ask me when I'm 38, racing towards 40, and maybe I'll be a little more freaked out, but for now I'm fine.
But I CAN NOT be going gray at 27. That's just not ok with me.
That's my bit of daily drama.
I'm grumpy as hell today. =(
Been run ragged all over the place, since we are down a person. It really makes me crazy and I feel really unappreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.