So far away, doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore?

Friday night was good. Sushis and hot tubs and porn stores. Oh my!
We did have a moment where a guy tried to get us to give him a ride.
Like we have a death wish or something.
No thanks buddy, I don't care if you DO have rings. Although I'm kinda wondering what kind of rings he thought were awesome enough to have some strangers let you in their car.
Perhaps he thought we were stupid?

I got home around midnight. I had to work today, so I couldn't stay out as late as I'd have liked to.
I know Karina was still up for something, but I just couldn't stay up later.

Saturday Ariel picked me up from work. It was almost like old times. Almost. I waited out the day so that I could hang out and "party". Sadly, there was not any cake. (Jenn and Karina will get that reference)
I was just so glad that she was spending the night. Like when I used to forceask her to come over all those times, years ago now.
Okay, maybe NOT years ago, but close.
Derek was so happy to see Mina. He loves seeing her. I think she mostly tolerates him, though they are amused by Sonic.
(That's cause Sonic is teh awesome.)

My nails are getting long, which has NOTHING to do with this post. Except that I can't type well. The nails keep sliding off the keys. I'm so amused by the little things in life.
My pinkie nail is pink. Which seems fitting. But I don't really want to get into why, cause I feel stupid. So, instead, I will just tell you how much I've babied these nails. I can't grow decent nails. I didn't get the gene from my mom. So my longest ones (the pinkies) are the ones I avoid at all cost. I tend to stick them out away from whatever my hands are doing. Much like I am perpetually drinking a cup of tea and being a pretentious ass about it. You know what I'm talking about? How the pinkies must be held OUT from the cup?
Sadly, I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna have to cut them soon. One of the pinkies is starting to curve strangely. Probably from the way I curve that finger under while typing.

I'm still loving my hair. I can put it up and take it down and NO PROBLEM. No tangling (or at least only minimum tangling.) and it's soft and I can run my hands through it. Which I do, about a dozen times a day.
I'm not loving my armpit hair. It's getting bristlier every time I shave. This last time, my armpits itched ALL DAMN DAY after shaving. I've never had them itch from the hair growing back. Some other areas, sure. That sucks too, but at least I was used to it.
When it stopped itching, then the hair was long enough to stab the underside of my upper arm instead. It was pleasant. /sarcasm

I started this out with talking about how my friends rock, and ended it with talk about how hair does not. Can't get any more random than that.
However, I'm done for now. I can't think anymore.
Maybe later. Who knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.