I typed this out yesterday...

And I promise, I'm feeling better today. I've been angsty lately.
I watched 3 CSI's and strangely enough, I feel good.
Besides the headache that is keeping me home. And away from the computer after I post this. Cause it really got me thinking last night.
Maybe that's why I have this headache. I overtaxed my brain.
----------------------
Everytime I spend any amount of time talking to certain people, I just want to blow my head off.
I mean, why even try? Apparently, life is too hard. For example, the talker.
Everything in her life is hard.
These (not anyone reading this, I promise. You are all young, intelligent people who want the best for their kids and are doing your damnest to make it work.) people are older than me, and should be able to make life work, but every time I talk to them, I feel like it's just fucking hopeless.
There is no point to anything. All that is gonna happen is that the man you had kids with isn't going to be with you in the end. They aren't going to be nice to you any more. Apparently, since they are not sleeping with you, they have no need to actually work with you on anything.

Instead, your kids will be left out and sad cause dad can't find the time to visit with them. Any attempt on your part to make it better will not be matched. Instead, you'll finally get fed up and start issuing ultimatums. Which just makes the man more pissed off, and less likely to do anything to help you out, even if it does affect his own kids.
I can totally see that happening with Jake. Most of the reason I can actually talk to him is because I make so many damn allowances. And cause Derek has never mentioned that he felt like his dad didn't want him around.
If that happens, I'm gonna lose it.
You can be as pissed as you want at someone, it shouldn't affect your kids.
When the hell are all these ADULTS around me going to grow up?

This is just the way I "see" it when people are talking to me. The way I felt it growing up. My dad never had time. He couldn't stand my mom. I HAVE to wonder if that had any effect on the way he was towards me. Everyone I knew was always like...we never figured that your dad could do that to you. He always loved you so much. Enough to outweigh how much he didn't like my mom?
Not that I could tell.

Comments

Brandy said…
Adulthood isn't a destination, it's just an age.
*snugs*
SWSNBN said…
I always thought it was an age, I guess. It's really only recently that I've realized that all these people who I thought had the answers, don't have a clue.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.