Attitude
I'm taking one breath at a time now. Once I get into a really good funk, it's usually hard to shake it off. I was just reading something about how a young girl died from leukemia because of the bombing of Hiroshima.
And here I am, whining cause I have it so hard. /sarcasm.
Today I shall do my best to remember how lucky I really am.
To have this job that I sometimes hate.
That everyone I love is healthy and doing well. (mostly, I hope you feel better, Karina)
That I'm healthy.
That I am doing really damn well for where I've come from.
And here I am, whining cause I have it so hard. /sarcasm.
Today I shall do my best to remember how lucky I really am.
To have this job that I sometimes hate.
That everyone I love is healthy and doing well. (mostly, I hope you feel better, Karina)
That I'm healthy.
That I am doing really damn well for where I've come from.
Comments