Grr
I hate everyone today.
Apparently, Wednesday is the day when I lost it.
Anyone start a poll to see when I finally lost my freaking mind after not having enough time off?
If you guessed Wednesday, you win! What you win? I don't know.
My subconscious threw that damn dream at me, and I am just fucking annoyed after all of that. I've been thinking about it all freaking morning.
I'm almost at the end of this book that I am loving. I'm not sure if it's coloring my mood or not. It's so close to the end, and I'm rooting for these people, but all of the sudden, they are all divorced. NOT A SINGLE COUPLE MADE IT through the years. I'm totally pissed.
I had such hope for at least one of the couples.
I really don't want a book to be able to put me in such a bad mood. Perhaps it's flowing over from all my Grandma thoughts. I don't know why this has been such a bad year. Most of the time I don't even think of my Grandma. I guess most of the time I just put most of my family out of my mind.
But since I've found (or they found me) so many cousins on My Space, I've completely lost my mind. I feel like it anyhow. I can't just put them out of my mind and hope they are all doing ok. I can tell that they are not. They are good people, and they are trying their best to rise above our parents, but I'm so worried. I'm so worried that they won't ever get there. That we are all truly fucked anyhow.
I'm worried. Like most of the time. I've been trying to just forget it, but it's not really working. I'm just thinking too much. That's all there is to it.
Apparently, Wednesday is the day when I lost it.
Anyone start a poll to see when I finally lost my freaking mind after not having enough time off?
If you guessed Wednesday, you win! What you win? I don't know.
My subconscious threw that damn dream at me, and I am just fucking annoyed after all of that. I've been thinking about it all freaking morning.
I'm almost at the end of this book that I am loving. I'm not sure if it's coloring my mood or not. It's so close to the end, and I'm rooting for these people, but all of the sudden, they are all divorced. NOT A SINGLE COUPLE MADE IT through the years. I'm totally pissed.
I had such hope for at least one of the couples.
I really don't want a book to be able to put me in such a bad mood. Perhaps it's flowing over from all my Grandma thoughts. I don't know why this has been such a bad year. Most of the time I don't even think of my Grandma. I guess most of the time I just put most of my family out of my mind.
But since I've found (or they found me) so many cousins on My Space, I've completely lost my mind. I feel like it anyhow. I can't just put them out of my mind and hope they are all doing ok. I can tell that they are not. They are good people, and they are trying their best to rise above our parents, but I'm so worried. I'm so worried that they won't ever get there. That we are all truly fucked anyhow.
I'm worried. Like most of the time. I've been trying to just forget it, but it's not really working. I'm just thinking too much. That's all there is to it.
Comments