Apologies

I know! I've been too absent from the blogging lately. I mean to, but then something comes up. Not even anything terrible important. Like right now? I'm SUCKED INTO A GAME.
It's Ben's fault really. He knows how competitive I am and he kept playing it until I wanted to as well. I don't play many games. I just don't have the time, honestly. Most games take too long, or aren't as much fun. I am a big fan of Popcap games and FreeCell. I can play FreeCell for hours.
But this game? It's awesome. I've only gotten to level 76, apparently the person who made it got to 90. Which is amazing. I'd like to know how he got there. I watched Ben so much that I've kinda cheated. I mean, I watched him and learned from trial and error.
Yet, I keep playing it. For awhile, I couldn't get past 73, so getting to 76 last night was monumental.

In other news, everything is good. I got in a bit of a grump on Wednesday. Then I realized that I should shut the hell up, cause my life really isn't that hard. It's all about attitude, baby!
I mean...I could have some horrible disease. I could be missing limbs. Derek could be in serious trouble or hurt. Ben could be the same. And we're all healthy and relatively happy. (until I get grumpy again. I'm so damn emotional)
Derek is doing a presentation for school and he's being Louis Braille. Why do I have to do more homework now that I'm out of school? We have to make a costume and I really have no idea what to do. That's what I'll be doing this weekend.
Ben and I were going to go to the Aqua Teen movie tomorrow while Derek was in school.
We were all excited, first day and everything!
Except they hate us apparently. They only show it at night. We could get a babysitter (though I'm babysitting so that wouldn't help much) and pay the ridiculous amount to go on a Friday or Saturday night. I was hoping to save money and the hassle of finding a sitter, but we are not allowed to watch the damn Aqua Teen movie. Those bastards!
Screw you guys! I'm going home. ><
Sorry, sometimes my inner Cartman comes out.

I'm getting more into the girl stuff lately. It surprises me, as I've always been most comfortable in a pair of jeans and t-shirt. Which I'm still wearing, thank you. But all the pink? Pink nail polish, pink lip gloss, make up in general. I've always put on make up for going out, but now I find myself doing it for no reason. I even bought lipstick the other day! I hardly EVER wear lipstick. Lip gloss, hell yes, but not lipstick.
I bought this color called "Ruby Rapture" and it's dark, but not too dark. It works well.
Someone the other day told me the funniest thing.
She said I have Angelina Jolie lips. I'll admit they are fuller than some, but I wouldn't classify them as Angelina lips. I was still flattered.
And so then she was like..well, if you're going to wear that darker lipstick, then you need to whole effect.
So this morning, I actually spent an extra five minutes and applied make up. Nothing too fancy, but just something to bring out the eyes. (I'm used to people commenting on my eyes, just not my lips.)
I've gotten a lot of compliments today. I know that when I go home Derek will be unimpressed. He hates it when I wear make up. Silly kid.

I've found some more cousins on Myspace, and I'm actually working on a blog about family memories. They might be too young to remember, but I have fond memories of all their parents. I thought I'd share. And I will, but it's going to be LONG. Just a warning, in advance.
It's nice to reconnect with all these people, but it's making me a little sad too. They are all so grown up and I don't even really know them. I'm hoping to change that. Even if only through myspace.

Well, that's about it. I'm off today, cause I worked Sunday, and this has been the longest week EVAR. I got up, took Derek to school, then watched "The Hills Have Eyes" remake that I rented.
That movie made me cry. It was disturbing. Not really scary. I wasn't afraid of mutants in my house afterwards, but it was disturbing. The trailer scene was just so shocking.
It was done by the guy who did High Tension, which I didn't like, but he did really good on this remake. The special effects were amazing. I was a little worried about the baby. I don't do well when babies lives are in jeopardy. My own little horror "button", I suppose.
And now I'm babysitting. It should be entertaining, she always amuses me. And it allows me to see into the mind of a girl child, as opposed to my boy child.
If you got this far, you get points. Maybe even cookies, but I'd have to pack them carefully to send them to you. LOL.

Comments

Jenn said…
Damn addictive. LOL got to 76 but it took me a couple days and i cant remember how.
SWSNBN said…
I finally got to 76! I was excited. Now I got sucked into a different game, same idea.
But the guys make noises when you hit them. Which is oddly satisfying.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.