GRRR! ARGH!
I HATE it when crap disappears from my desk. I have to work here, I need my white out. Why does all the white out disappear? Not just from my desk, but from everywhere.
Are there little white out elves who come and steal all the white out?
Are they hungry? Does white out taste good?
(sorry guys, I have a weird imagination. This is the only way I make it through the day. Thinking of weird crap)
I just bought that damn white out. And I can't even say for sure that it's not here. My desk is a disaster area, and while I've felt around, it could very well be hiding.
Some things I hate:
1. My things missing.
2. Doing the schedule at work.
3. One ear hurting more than the other one when they were both pierced at the SAME time.
4. Hitting said earring and pushing the earring up, and hurting my ear.
5. Bruised ribs
6. That it's not Friday
7. That I haven't been able to see my Heather in forever, cause I missed her last text, and she is a busy girl.
8. Not seeing the new Aqua Teen Movie yet.
9. Arranging for babysitters when no one can baby-sitter.
10. When I try and throw a party and no one comes. (how lame am I?)
11. Isn't it Friday yet?
Are there little white out elves who come and steal all the white out?
Are they hungry? Does white out taste good?
(sorry guys, I have a weird imagination. This is the only way I make it through the day. Thinking of weird crap)
I just bought that damn white out. And I can't even say for sure that it's not here. My desk is a disaster area, and while I've felt around, it could very well be hiding.
Some things I hate:
1. My things missing.
2. Doing the schedule at work.
3. One ear hurting more than the other one when they were both pierced at the SAME time.
4. Hitting said earring and pushing the earring up, and hurting my ear.
5. Bruised ribs
6. That it's not Friday
7. That I haven't been able to see my Heather in forever, cause I missed her last text, and she is a busy girl.
8. Not seeing the new Aqua Teen Movie yet.
9. Arranging for babysitters when no one can baby-sitter.
10. When I try and throw a party and no one comes. (how lame am I?)
11. Isn't it Friday yet?
Comments