Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
Last week the temperature inside the bookstore was about 110.
Not really. I'm exaggerating, as I am prone to do.
But it was hot enough to make me stupid. I couldn't think at all. I definitely had "the dumb" going on. Most of last week.
Today, I am tired, but at least it's my own fault. Kind of.
I just haven't been sleeping well at all.
This week so far, the temperature must be around 50 something. (again, I'm probably exaggerating, but I have GOOSEBUMPS)
(OMGZ! You guys! Our coffee bar girl has a box on her desk of some product. The outside says that it's "Justin's Nut Butter". HAHAHAHA)
I could die.
I slammed my finger in the stapler. It hurts me now. I think I should have a bruise soon. Right under the fingernail.
In the NEW stapler. It hasn't even lived on my desk for 2 full days, and I've already harmed myself.
We got three new staplers on Friday and it was almost like Christmas. The big heavy duty one? Is teh awesome!
(I changed my background at work and now I am using the sushi plate from the last time I got sushi(stolen from Karina) It looks so yummy it's making me hungry and want sushi.)
You're getting complete random-ness from me today. I had a moment on Friday when I realized I am truly old.
My birthdays don't make me feel old. My age doesn't make me feel old. Teenagers make me feel old. I find that I really HATE all teenagers.
I'm not talking about any that I'm related too or anything. They are ok being as they are related to me.
I just can't imagine how 22 year olds used to hang out with us 16 year olds. I find them all insufferable. They know EVERYTHING and like to talk big.
This one kid had his headphones around his neck. All the better to hear his LOUD music AND talk to his friends.
My iPod had frozen up and I was PISSED. Why did I have to listen to all his crappy music like Pantera? After awhile he starts talking about other bands he likes and how he's BEEN to Ozzfest and Ozzy's house, and a bunch of other pretentious bull crap.
Then he mentions how he likes speed metal too (My favorite! /sarcasm) and that one band...dragon-something?
I KNEW before he said it that he was gonna say Dragonforce. Which you may or may not remember as the "gayest name for a band" IMO.
This kid liked music Ben likes! And that might have been fine, had he not been trying to annoy the person in front of him.
He was blowing on the guy's ear.(WTF?) It didn't annoy the guy. I think he might have liked it cause then he was asking about the kid's music.
Then I get on the bus with some younger kid who was pretending to be really macho. He was telling his friends to "go ahead, punch me in the face, I'll only cry one tear."
But NOT A SINGLE ONE OF HIS FRIENDS WOULD DO IT. I so wanted to see him cry like a little baby.
Man, punk little kids piss me off. I feel about 60 right now. Between Ben and I, we're like the old people who yell at the neighborhood kids to "stay off our lawn!"
But instead of lawn, we say mailbox.
I can only hope that my iPod doesn't freeze up EVER again.
Not really. I'm exaggerating, as I am prone to do.
But it was hot enough to make me stupid. I couldn't think at all. I definitely had "the dumb" going on. Most of last week.
Today, I am tired, but at least it's my own fault. Kind of.
I just haven't been sleeping well at all.
This week so far, the temperature must be around 50 something. (again, I'm probably exaggerating, but I have GOOSEBUMPS)
(OMGZ! You guys! Our coffee bar girl has a box on her desk of some product. The outside says that it's "Justin's Nut Butter". HAHAHAHA)
I could die.
I slammed my finger in the stapler. It hurts me now. I think I should have a bruise soon. Right under the fingernail.
In the NEW stapler. It hasn't even lived on my desk for 2 full days, and I've already harmed myself.
We got three new staplers on Friday and it was almost like Christmas. The big heavy duty one? Is teh awesome!
(I changed my background at work and now I am using the sushi plate from the last time I got sushi(stolen from Karina) It looks so yummy it's making me hungry and want sushi.)
You're getting complete random-ness from me today. I had a moment on Friday when I realized I am truly old.
My birthdays don't make me feel old. My age doesn't make me feel old. Teenagers make me feel old. I find that I really HATE all teenagers.
I'm not talking about any that I'm related too or anything. They are ok being as they are related to me.
I just can't imagine how 22 year olds used to hang out with us 16 year olds. I find them all insufferable. They know EVERYTHING and like to talk big.
This one kid had his headphones around his neck. All the better to hear his LOUD music AND talk to his friends.
My iPod had frozen up and I was PISSED. Why did I have to listen to all his crappy music like Pantera? After awhile he starts talking about other bands he likes and how he's BEEN to Ozzfest and Ozzy's house, and a bunch of other pretentious bull crap.
Then he mentions how he likes speed metal too (My favorite! /sarcasm) and that one band...dragon-something?
I KNEW before he said it that he was gonna say Dragonforce. Which you may or may not remember as the "gayest name for a band" IMO.
This kid liked music Ben likes! And that might have been fine, had he not been trying to annoy the person in front of him.
He was blowing on the guy's ear.(WTF?) It didn't annoy the guy. I think he might have liked it cause then he was asking about the kid's music.
Then I get on the bus with some younger kid who was pretending to be really macho. He was telling his friends to "go ahead, punch me in the face, I'll only cry one tear."
But NOT A SINGLE ONE OF HIS FRIENDS WOULD DO IT. I so wanted to see him cry like a little baby.
Man, punk little kids piss me off. I feel about 60 right now. Between Ben and I, we're like the old people who yell at the neighborhood kids to "stay off our lawn!"
But instead of lawn, we say mailbox.
I can only hope that my iPod doesn't freeze up EVER again.
Comments