Weekend, hm.
Let's see.
Not much excitement, really.
My back is being tweaked. It must be catching (wink). No, really, I've just been a bad girl, been using it to my own advantage. Which is working out well. Just twinges here and there occasionally.
Makes me nervous. I remember feeling like my back would NEVER be better after it went out. It's better, but every little twinge freaks me out. I become convinced that I'm gonna do something to fuck it up more.
Saturday - I was lazy. Slept as late as I could, Derek woke up too early. =( He went to bed at the normal time that night and was AGHAST that I would not let him stay up. I'd only told him all day that since he'd got up at the normal time for a school day, he'd go to bed at the normal time. I'm evil like that.
Hit Freddies, seeing as how we had to add a sword, or something ninja-like to Derek's costume. He got nun chucks (sp?). And I got dish soap! HURRAY! No, not really, I'd just missed it on the fridge list. Along with a few other things. =(
I'd received two coupons when I signed up for the Blockbuster thing, so we headed down there. We rented Duplex (LOVE Drew Barrymore), and got Derek yet ANOTHER damn Pokemon movie.
That was it, really. I didn't want to bother miss Karina, cause I knew she had been in pain, and she is stubborn and I didn't want to make her leave her house. I did not go ANYWHERE when my back was out. She is more determined than I, from her LJ posts today.
Oh yeah, I waited much of the day for a phone call or a text to see if Heather could possibly help me (ie. if we could borrow her dad's truck) to get the Loveseat and Couch I can have for free if I can get them here. I don't know if my text didn't go through or what, but I didn't get any phone call.
Sunday - Waited more. Didn't leave the house. Did nothing. Meant to clean the bathroom. Watched Spirited Away, which is by the same guy who did Totoro. It's a cute kid's movie. Though the Cat Bus is a little scary. But this one actually had spirits, like ghosts. I expected to be more freaked out than I was.
I think the best thing about my Sunday, besides the sex, was that there was NEW Aqua Teen last night! All about dicks, funnily enough. God, I LOVE that show. Carl as a woman? Not a good idea. I've never seen so many "fake" dicks. They were rainbow colored and vaguely shaped right. They were using them to make a dick-ship.
Cause that would TOTALLY work. *smirk*
Plus, Heather contacted me, and we IM'ed via MySpace. It was weird.
Today? Today counts, cause I work Saturday, so it's still my weekend.
Today - I showered, WOOHOO for everyone. =)
Went and dropped Derek off, Heather picked me up. Got Dutch Bros! I had 16 punches, almost enough for two free drinks.
Called the lady from work to see about picking up the furniture. Sadly, her daughter is in Portland until the 4th. And Heather doesn't know if she can help me then. =( It doesn't look like getting free couches is in my future. I was SO SURE it was gonna work out today.
Oh well. Skipped breakfast, felt sick, wandered around with Heather. She got a new phone, I went and picked up the other things I had missed. Like a pumpkin, and trash bags, and all that important crap. =( I was a bad list maker this time.
Didn't do much of anything. But at least I got out of the house and only spent money I would have already had to spend. I'm still starving. Cause I wanted to start dishes right away, so I didn't want to sit and stop moving. 6 loads of dishes done, running out of hot water, I decided I should take a break. Now I should eat. But I'm at that point where NOTHING sounds good. =( I waited to long to eat.
Oh well. Anyhow. That was my FUN weekend. It was lazy, and at least I got some walking in, if only to the movie store.
Not much excitement, really.
My back is being tweaked. It must be catching (wink). No, really, I've just been a bad girl, been using it to my own advantage. Which is working out well. Just twinges here and there occasionally.
Makes me nervous. I remember feeling like my back would NEVER be better after it went out. It's better, but every little twinge freaks me out. I become convinced that I'm gonna do something to fuck it up more.
Saturday - I was lazy. Slept as late as I could, Derek woke up too early. =( He went to bed at the normal time that night and was AGHAST that I would not let him stay up. I'd only told him all day that since he'd got up at the normal time for a school day, he'd go to bed at the normal time. I'm evil like that.
Hit Freddies, seeing as how we had to add a sword, or something ninja-like to Derek's costume. He got nun chucks (sp?). And I got dish soap! HURRAY! No, not really, I'd just missed it on the fridge list. Along with a few other things. =(
I'd received two coupons when I signed up for the Blockbuster thing, so we headed down there. We rented Duplex (LOVE Drew Barrymore), and got Derek yet ANOTHER damn Pokemon movie.
That was it, really. I didn't want to bother miss Karina, cause I knew she had been in pain, and she is stubborn and I didn't want to make her leave her house. I did not go ANYWHERE when my back was out. She is more determined than I, from her LJ posts today.
Oh yeah, I waited much of the day for a phone call or a text to see if Heather could possibly help me (ie. if we could borrow her dad's truck) to get the Loveseat and Couch I can have for free if I can get them here. I don't know if my text didn't go through or what, but I didn't get any phone call.
Sunday - Waited more. Didn't leave the house. Did nothing. Meant to clean the bathroom. Watched Spirited Away, which is by the same guy who did Totoro. It's a cute kid's movie. Though the Cat Bus is a little scary. But this one actually had spirits, like ghosts. I expected to be more freaked out than I was.
I think the best thing about my Sunday, besides the sex, was that there was NEW Aqua Teen last night! All about dicks, funnily enough. God, I LOVE that show. Carl as a woman? Not a good idea. I've never seen so many "fake" dicks. They were rainbow colored and vaguely shaped right. They were using them to make a dick-ship.
Cause that would TOTALLY work. *smirk*
Plus, Heather contacted me, and we IM'ed via MySpace. It was weird.
Today? Today counts, cause I work Saturday, so it's still my weekend.
Today - I showered, WOOHOO for everyone. =)
Went and dropped Derek off, Heather picked me up. Got Dutch Bros! I had 16 punches, almost enough for two free drinks.
Called the lady from work to see about picking up the furniture. Sadly, her daughter is in Portland until the 4th. And Heather doesn't know if she can help me then. =( It doesn't look like getting free couches is in my future. I was SO SURE it was gonna work out today.
Oh well. Skipped breakfast, felt sick, wandered around with Heather. She got a new phone, I went and picked up the other things I had missed. Like a pumpkin, and trash bags, and all that important crap. =( I was a bad list maker this time.
Didn't do much of anything. But at least I got out of the house and only spent money I would have already had to spend. I'm still starving. Cause I wanted to start dishes right away, so I didn't want to sit and stop moving. 6 loads of dishes done, running out of hot water, I decided I should take a break. Now I should eat. But I'm at that point where NOTHING sounds good. =( I waited to long to eat.
Oh well. Anyhow. That was my FUN weekend. It was lazy, and at least I got some walking in, if only to the movie store.
Comments
You're more on top of it then I was. I laid around, and did nothing. For like....5 days.