Songs from the last week.
These are the songs I put on my Ipod in the last week. In order of when. Ending with newest added.
Hurt - Christina Aguilera
This song makes me cry a little. It makes me wonder if I should just talk to my mom, even though I'm so pissed, cause someday she'll be gone. It either reminds me of my mom, or of my Grandma. I think it depends on the day. But it's a really haunting song. I LOVE IT.
Starry Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfold
Heather reminded me of this song when we went to the bar. It's definitely a dancing song. Not something that would ever make me cry. =)
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Remember how I have this CD, but it doesn't play? I had no idea about this song until recently when Lawrence, at work, played it on his Ipod and I was like...who is THIS?
"You can see she's a beautiful girl, she's a beautiful girl." Again, light hearted and pop-py. LOVE IT.
Other Side of the World - KT Tunstall
Same with this one, though it's at the beginning and the beginning of my CD played fine. I just forgot about this song. Not so light hearted, but a good song.
Love Me Or Hate Me (Dirty) - Lady Sovereign
It was almost ruined by the spot on MTV where she's singing and she has a SIDE PONY TAIL. It reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite. Seriously, WHO DOES THAT? But I was interested, because Adult Swim told me to be, and so I am. *smirk*
The New Workout Plan (Remix) - Kanye
I found the remix and so now I can listen to it. I wanted the one where the guy spells out Bentley in the middle of it.
White And Nerdy - Weird Al
Don't tell Ben. I added it and I'm GONNA LISTEN TO IT if I want. But he doesn't need to know how often.
"I edit Wikipedia
I memorized Holy Grail really well
I can recite it right now and have you R-O-T-F-L-O-L"
And he talks about HTML. How can you NOT love that? Especially anyone who...well, uses the INTERNET.
Anyhow. Those are my new songs this week. I might do this every week, or I might just use it when I feel like writing, but don't know what to write about. It's almost like a MEME.
Hurt - Christina Aguilera
This song makes me cry a little. It makes me wonder if I should just talk to my mom, even though I'm so pissed, cause someday she'll be gone. It either reminds me of my mom, or of my Grandma. I think it depends on the day. But it's a really haunting song. I LOVE IT.
Starry Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfold
Heather reminded me of this song when we went to the bar. It's definitely a dancing song. Not something that would ever make me cry. =)
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Remember how I have this CD, but it doesn't play? I had no idea about this song until recently when Lawrence, at work, played it on his Ipod and I was like...who is THIS?
"You can see she's a beautiful girl, she's a beautiful girl." Again, light hearted and pop-py. LOVE IT.
Other Side of the World - KT Tunstall
Same with this one, though it's at the beginning and the beginning of my CD played fine. I just forgot about this song. Not so light hearted, but a good song.
Love Me Or Hate Me (Dirty) - Lady Sovereign
It was almost ruined by the spot on MTV where she's singing and she has a SIDE PONY TAIL. It reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite. Seriously, WHO DOES THAT? But I was interested, because Adult Swim told me to be, and so I am. *smirk*
The New Workout Plan (Remix) - Kanye
I found the remix and so now I can listen to it. I wanted the one where the guy spells out Bentley in the middle of it.
White And Nerdy - Weird Al
Don't tell Ben. I added it and I'm GONNA LISTEN TO IT if I want. But he doesn't need to know how often.
"I edit Wikipedia
I memorized Holy Grail really well
I can recite it right now and have you R-O-T-F-L-O-L"
And he talks about HTML. How can you NOT love that? Especially anyone who...well, uses the INTERNET.
Anyhow. Those are my new songs this week. I might do this every week, or I might just use it when I feel like writing, but don't know what to write about. It's almost like a MEME.
Comments
I love that song!
Haven't heard it in forevah...
She was like...yes, you have!
She was right. =)