Some Help

Liz, the wonderful (I think, don't know her terribly well) person who Paul married, (Paul - The person who I thought I was destined to be with) sent me a comment via MySpace earlier today.

Isn't she pretty?
See, what doesn't help is that from all I gather (which isn't terribly much) this girl is like an older, more mature, skinnier version of myself. She's a Cancer, she loves her children, she's in love with Paul. (I thought I was.)
She has some extra "cushion for the pushin'", but nothing like what I got. She doesn't have the double chin and takes better pictures then I do. But it just boggles my mind. I feel like we should be really good friends, except I don't know her. Not really. =(
And I'm not sure I want to be around him enough to get to know her. Too afraid we'd fall back into old habits. Mainly flirting when we shouldn't. He tried at one point and I was like.....um. NO.
Hopefully that put an end to it. I guess I'll never really know since we shall only seem to be MySpace friends. =S

Comments

Brandy said…
that's an awesome picture!
SWSNBN said…
*nods*

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.