Cleaning

I'm taking a quick break. Marveling at my accomplishment. I'm having coffee and listening to Cranberries. It's calming, if a little sad.
HOLY COW! There was SO much stuff here before. The bed, well, we won't talk about the bed, but the DESK is clean, dammit. We're switching it out with a smaller desk, which will work just as well, but not have so much potential for clutter. What we do with all the extra DVDs that made their home here? I don't know. We'll figure it out.
Nothing up here. Maybe under the radio, but how can I listen to it if I unplug it? When Ben gets back, I can have him help me move this one, the other one is light enough that one person can lift it, but this one is bigger. I shall keep the music until I no longer can.
Full on view. My desk is NEVER this clean. There is always something somewhere. Cards, disks, CDs, little pieces of paper with random thoughts and songs written down.
Even after dusting it twice, there is still dust on it. I don't dust. I need a swiffer duster. Than maybe I would dust. Maybe. Dusting is ALWAYS last on my list.

And that's about all I got right now. I got my desk and things got better after that email. I was just....frustrated. =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.