Me

I don't know why I thought that growing my bangs long and sweeping them to the side was cute. This was freshman year. I look so young to me. And so skinny. But back then I thought I was fat. My butt was too big, I had a stomach, blah, blah, blah. Oh well.
This was after I started dying my hair. I cut it SHORT and dyed it red orange. This was a dress I borrowed from Joy. This was right after I made Heather laugh and made her "waste a drag". She hated it when I did that. I just think it's great that she was that amused by myself. =)
More bad hair. My pictures could be a bad hair parade. And that dress? Wow, it was BLUE. I'm wondering if it's not the same shirt I own now. Except this does look more like a dress. Hm.
Again with the smoking. We thought it TERRIBLY cool to smoke in my front yard and have someone take pictures. Probably my mom. Yes, that IS the dreaded Ferris Wheel in the background. I miss living across the street from the fairgrounds. =( It was so easy to just go to the Holiday Market (almost every day) and the Fair. And we could stay until they CLOSED! No having to catch a bus before it was even over.

Comments

Brandy said…
I remember those bangs were quite the fashion a few years ago :)~
SWSNBN said…
Yes they were. I should've known better, though.

Yipes.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.