Hmm.

I'm STILL sore. Body aches, I guess?

I don't know.
What I DO know is that V05 deep conditioning stuff will leave your hair shiny, but feeling greasy. I mean, my hair was REALLY shiny, but it didn't rinse out so well.
Second shampoo and it seems to be doing better. I could totally use it to style my hair and make it shiny. Maybe I will. As long as it's up, I won't have to touch it. And it didn't LOOK greasy, just felt that way...or something akin to that.
Shiny hair is good.
I MIGHT have went over board a little with the conditioner. I left it in quite awhile and put a LOT in. So perhaps it was just user error?

Ben told me today that by listening to Weird Al, I've turned his whole world upside down and he doesn't know what to make of anything. I can like ONE Weird Al song. And I AM white and nerdy, so it works. I CAN think it's funny.

But his INSISTENCE to bring attention to the fact that I "caved" a little in my dislike of Weird Al makes me want to be all the more stubborn when it comes to hating EVERYTHING he likes.
No, that's not the way I think of it. We just rarely like the same thing.
We're opposites, or something. Not where it matters. We agree on the way to raise my kid, which is awesome. He's very fair to Derek, and we have the same views on the world.
We just dislike each other's music, each other's food, each other's movies.
But I don't always try very hard to like his stuff, cause it doesn't feel like an even compromise.
Like, now I like that ONE Weird Al song and will listen to it ON MY OWN even, but he doesn't turn around and like something of mine, or give it more of a chance.
Perhaps it only FEELS that way to me. Perhaps he compromises in other ways? I don't know. Most of the time I can see other people's view points, but maybe not when it actually affects me in any way.

I suppose there are certain areas in any one's relationship where it doesn't feel like an even "give and take". It happens, and I guess I'm just happy it only involves music and movies, um and some foods. We both like cheese, so that's good.

Anyhow! The Weird Al song? Talked all about ROTFLOL, and MySpace, and web pages, and who he likes more, Picard or Kirk.
I put Picard first, cause I LIKE PICARD better. He doesn't actually say.
But damn, it's really kinda funny. And I even like the original song. I was all pissed when he did the NIN song. I was like...he's STEALING! He's not even making his own SONG.

Seriously, pissed me off. But I was ALL ABOUT NIN then.

Anyhow. It's not like I'm gonna go and get all his albums or anything.
pssst. I also liked the Jurassic Park video. It's not as good without the video.
Ben already knew that, but he STILL had to make a big deal about me listening to is. I'm not embarassed or anything.
Not really. :p

Comments

Brandy said…
GAAAAAAAAASP!
You DON'T like Weird AL!?
*peer*

Desi I thought I knew you!
SWSNBN said…
I don't. I'm sorry.

Umm. I don't know what to say. I'm a Weird Al dis-liker.
=S

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.