MOO
That's the smartest title I can come up with.
I went into work today, fully intending to make it. They took one look at me and said...well, if you just want to do the check run, go ahead and then you can leave.
So, here I sit, home once more.
How can I not take them up on that offer?
Once upon a time, I took too many sick days, now they try and push me out the door.
It's never an easy medium for me.
I called our payroll person to make sure I actually have sick time. Before I got sick, I had EIGHTY hours. This illustrates how rarely I call in.
I'm just SO sore. I don't know why. It would make me happier if there was a reason, but I slept a lot yesterday. OMG! I'm SORE FROM SLEEPING. *smirk*
And I have a headache behind my right eye. One of those that just hangs on, no matter what you do?
It's pleasant.
Anyhow. I made it through ALMOST five hours at work. I guess we'll see for tomorrow. I just wish that I could get something done around here while I was home, but I don't feel good enough to even do dishes. =(
I went into work today, fully intending to make it. They took one look at me and said...well, if you just want to do the check run, go ahead and then you can leave.
So, here I sit, home once more.
How can I not take them up on that offer?
Once upon a time, I took too many sick days, now they try and push me out the door.
It's never an easy medium for me.
I called our payroll person to make sure I actually have sick time. Before I got sick, I had EIGHTY hours. This illustrates how rarely I call in.
I'm just SO sore. I don't know why. It would make me happier if there was a reason, but I slept a lot yesterday. OMG! I'm SORE FROM SLEEPING. *smirk*
And I have a headache behind my right eye. One of those that just hangs on, no matter what you do?
It's pleasant.
Anyhow. I made it through ALMOST five hours at work. I guess we'll see for tomorrow. I just wish that I could get something done around here while I was home, but I don't feel good enough to even do dishes. =(
Comments
I drank a fair amount of water last night and I drank almost a whole water bottle at work. =(
Should drink more, but I only like ice water and then I end up too cold. I might still have a bit of a fever.
Or I'm a big whiner. One or the other.