This was funny

It was funny cause...well, I read too much into things.

I've felt like...I've been disappointing this week. Even myself.
The only place I feel sure is at work and that's cause I know what I do. People might be pissed about the schedule, but I'm not disappointing anyone.

I'm more than likely reading too much into things. It's not really anything anyone has said to me, just this general feeling. Maybe I'm just tired.
I think I'm convinced that my mom thinks I'm not worthy of being talked to.
She always did bring out the worst in me.
By tomorrow, since I've gotten it out, I should be fine.
It's just that I've sat on this for two days and that is too much for me. I've thought it out. I've even amended a post I started yesterday. I wasn't sure I was gonna get into it.

Meh.

I just don't want to disappoint people, and I'm sorry if I've ever disappointed any of you. =S

Comments

Brandy said…
*sighs*
SWSNBN said…
Bloke 71
Perhaps. That does help. I do like to think that most people are basically a like. At least in insecurity, or thinking down about themselves, or whatever you want to call it.

Even people who I might think are perfect, or who be so happy about this or that, might not like their toes, or think they are disappointing for some reason.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.