In keeping with Karina's nightmare theme..

Did I ever mention how the music at the beginning of Tales from the Dark Side freaks me the fuck out?
(I just double checked that I DID, in fact, write Dark and not Duck. Ha)

Well, it does. Laugh at me, I don't care. That shit is FREAKY.
I looked for it the other day on Limewire, cause I thought...well, maybe it's not as bad as I remember.
I couldn't find it.
Last night, we were flipping through the channels and it was THERE! On 59, that DAMN SciFi Channel. I just looked at Ben and he went to turn it, but then said something about not knowing what it sounded like...so I figured maybe it's not as creepy and this way he'll know what I'm talking about.

It was STILL FUCKING CREEPY. For some reason..I don't know..like it goes REALLY slow so that it's dragging, but it reminds me of melting?
Ben just looked at me.
Like he often does.
I was like...IT IS FREAKY. ASS.
And he was like...no, not really. So I complained about how nothing freaks him out and he asked if that actually bothered me and I said yes. Cause then I just feel like you are thinking...there she goes again, and just agreeing with me to placate me.
Like...poor silly girl. Freaked out over stupid crap.

On that note, I went to bed.
Why? I don't fucking know...maybe cause it just didn't even click.

No, I DID not have a bad dream about that show, I'm not even sure I've seen a full episode, I just remember that would come on at night and it SOUNDED creepy.

No, in my dream, I was the serial killer. Normally, I'm running from one for some damn reason, but this time it was ME. I think I killed someone's mom, and other members of their family? I don't know.
There was some perfectly RATIONAL explanation, but no one thought it was as rational as I did? It was like...the hand that rocks the cradle, or something.
(I kinda consider it progress that I am the killer as opposed to running from someone else...maybe taking charge?)

Anyhow....yes, I almost got caught and then I caught the bus (ha, that's similiar) at the stop by Derek's school, to escape.
Then (and this might have been a completely different dream, cause I tend to wake up a lot at night) someone GAVE me a baby? And I was like...this baby is hungry, so I should just breast feed it.
Like I could just pop out a boob and breast feed SOMEONE ELSE'S kid.
And at the very end, Steve Perry (From the Daddies) walked by and I was like...DAMN, IT IS STEVE PERRY.
Even in my dream, I couldn't talk to him, but he DID smile. =)
Weirdest fucking dream I've had in a LONG time.

Comments

Brandy said…
YOU were the serial killer?!

*shifty eyes*
*backs away slowly*

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.