1. I am more forgettable than I think. I could lie and say it doesn't bug me,
but it does. This guy I used to have the BIGGEST crush on and followed around
like a puppy dog, and actually had conversations with, and one time, ONE TIME! I
got to give him a blow job.
He doesn't have a clue who I am, via MySpace.
I brought out the heavy arsenal and didn't quite get to the BJ part, but the
events surrounding it and how I kicked over the bike and woke everyone up when
he was trying to reciprocate, and I got screwed out of oral.
Oh well. Goes to show how stupid and starved for attention I was as a teenager.
To give a blow job to some guy who doesn't even remember me.
2. I realized that I haven't thought of the "bomb shelter" in ages. I guess that
isn't something I "learned", but it did come to my attention. The bomb shelter
was Jake and Erycka's house. Cause there was always so much drama, that it was
like a drama bomb, hence bomb shelter.
I'm half tempted to call Jake and just say Bomb Shelter and see what he says. At
least HE remembers me. Damn.
3. If you schedule the bare minimum of people in one day to close, SOMEONE will
have to leave early. Leaving you with only two people after six. Good luck if
you have to pee. However, if you schedule say...FIVE people instead of 3,
everyone will ask why you scheduled so many people until close. You can't win
around here.
4. The whiny new girl isn't really so bad. She got talked to and she seems to be
getting her shit together and perhaps, PERHAPS she is even kinda funny and likes
to tease me. Something I'm still not used to, since I don't know her very well,
but she isn't moping anymore. She got her crap together and didn't even have an
attitude after she got in trouble. She KNEW she was screwing up and now is
presumably going to do better. Let's forget that she told everyone today that
Friday, her and her boyfriend "broke up", but they are back together now. She's
told me that he is older than me, and yet they still break up and get back
together over the course of a weekend. Sounds like high school to me. But still,
she's doing better.
5. Lots of people want to find books they've "forgotten". Or at least forgotten
the titles too. They remember enough of the book to want to know what it is, but
not enough to find it. There is a new LJ community, I believe it is called
whatwasthatbook, and they have 1300 new members.
6. Maybe this doesn't qualify as something I learned TODAY, but I did make my
very first LJ post yesterday. To the community mentioned above, seeing as how I
am still firmly about the blog, with some cross posting to MySpace to keep my
family in the know. It was confusing, but I finally managed to do it. After
posting to "my LJ" a few times, I figured it out. YAY ME!
7. If you aren't allowed to pee, it will be all you can think about and when you
have half and hour left before you can leave, you might want to cry a little.
But then you remember how bad it was when you had the ultrasound and drank like
a gallon of water before. That was....ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS PEEING AND I
CAN'T SO I WILL CRY-dom.
This is easy compared to that.
8. No one really likes their jobs. This is why I stick it out here even when I
am frustrated beyond belief. No one, or at least no one I know, gets up in the
morning and thinks JEEZ! I can't WAIT to get to work. So perhaps this job is not
as bad as I used to think. I do have to work with more people than some offices,
but really, that also means that I GET to work with more people. More
opportunities to meet really awesome people. I even got invited to a birthday
party and I felt all floaty. Like HEY! They realize I'm not some old accountant
who doesn't want to do anything, I can totally party. Unfortunately, it was last
Friday and I had to work Saturday, plus shopping with Karina!
Yes, I did pass up a party to go grocery shopping, in some ways I am an old
fuddy duddy.
I made my apologies and Charles said I would be missed. Isn't he NICE? He's
totally lying, but it was nice of him to say that.
I don't really see anyone being like...where is Desiree? The party can not start
without her. ;p
9. If a new community gets 1300 new members and everyone is posting, your post
will not show up for awhile. They are letting five go at once, and that seems
good. It's sad that it fills up most of my friend's page. This means you are all
slackers and need to post more. The only entries that weren't about the
forgotten books today were Karina's and TMI Chix.
10. If the Ducks lose really badly, the bookstore becomes like a ghost town.
Plus it's Columbus Day, which presumably really only means that the banks and
the mail got an extra day off. I didn't. No one I know did, and even Derek is in
school. Usually Derek gets out for the stupid little "holidays".
11. If you do not figure out your bank account balance before you spend "fun
money", you will wish you hadn't. I'm half tempted to call Jake and ask if he
knows when they will send the check, so I can pay my last bill.
I'll survive, I always do, I just can't help beating myself up over it a little
too help me remember not to do this. Although it's usually not my memory, more
like selective memory.
12. If you cross post a pity post about your mom to your MySpace, your sister
will start messaging you with things that make you cry. Like how Mom not only
didn't bother to call anyone, Misty had to go to the hospital with Mom because Mom
was TOO DRUNK to make sense about Mary Ann's problem. She says the people at the
hospital kept calling HER Mary Ann's mom and then our mom got mad about it.
What the hell does she expect? People will assume the person handling the shit
is the mother. Regardless of if she would have had to have a kid at ten.
13. After reading all the sad things your sisters are going through and feeling
guilty (even if you have gone through the same crap), you will want to just send
your mom an email saying...look, you're screwing your life up. Stop it. She,
unfortunately, takes criticism about as well as I do. And instead of just
silently fuming, she'll retreat to her bedroom and cry and yell about how
everyone thinks she is such a screw up. (much like a teenager)
Well, GUESS WHAT? If EVERYONE thinks that, there might be something to it.
She'll just try and guilt you into feeling bad for her.
Which instead brings me to wanting to smack some sense into her. Sadly, this
would not work either, and we'd prolly just beat the crap out of each other.
14. That last five minutes before you may pee is torture. And peeing is such a
HUGE relief, it's almost like orgasming.
Comments
okay so I did a LOT "worse" for people I don't remember and whom I am assuming don't remember me. Ech... it'd be kind of icky if he did remember and that's ALL he remembered, was you went down and were desperate.
If it's any comfort.
But I used to think that doing some sexual meant they had feelings for me.
I didn't know then that some people aren't like me.
I hope it wasn't desperate. Just something that happened once. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I have other memories of him too, but he doesn't remember any of that. We all hung out at least a little bit, once upon a time.
Oh well.