I'm SUCH a copier.
I've been taking pictures of things that amuse me, much like Karina.
This book might have some reason for why I'm having such fucked up dreams lately. I LOVE the ULs, but can't read scary ones before bed. I LOVE this author. He's really kind of awesome. I was forwarded an email from an aunt that kinda freaked me out and I hadn't read anything about it being an Urban Legend, though it sounded like one.
I emailed this guy and he actually took the time to email me back to assure me that it was very much an Urban Legend.
Did I mention he is awesome? He's got so many books and might be considered the "genius" of urban legends.
This book might have some reason for why I'm having such fucked up dreams lately. I LOVE the ULs, but can't read scary ones before bed. I LOVE this author. He's really kind of awesome. I was forwarded an email from an aunt that kinda freaked me out and I hadn't read anything about it being an Urban Legend, though it sounded like one.I emailed this guy and he actually took the time to email me back to assure me that it was very much an Urban Legend.
Did I mention he is awesome? He's got so many books and might be considered the "genius" of urban legends.
Comments
No, maybe I did. But I put it on a "floppy" disk to save it when my old computer started going down.
If I even saved it, that's where it is.
I can't tell you for sure, because all the damn saving I did has done me no good. My computer does not recognize the damn disks, so I can't pull anything up.
I'm going to take them to work and see if I can get stuff to come up from there.
I hope so. I guess I shoulda saved everything to CD. Smarter. Too late now. =S