I miss you, but I haven't met you yet.
I LOVE BJORK.
I've got a post about one of her songs clicking around in my head. It "fits" me.
I'll get there, eventually.
I LOVE THE TIME WARP TOO.
It's October, high time for the Time Warp. I only wish I could find a theater in Eugene that is "doing" RHPS this year. No such luck. And I didn't have the money last year, so I didn't go. Poop.
All I could find was Portland. Oh well.
I could "do" my own? I have the movie.
Ben would hate me, but whateva! I do what I want!
My hair is better today. Less sticky (for want of a better word) and it feels really soft, so hurray for VO5.
At least once it's properly rinsed out.
I even cut my bangs. I no longer look like the shaggy dog. Though I found a long one and it's taken all my will not to just pull the damn thing out.
Damn LONG BANG HAIR.
On Demand now has CSI! I got to watch Thursday's episode while being sick Friday.
Let me just say I wish Kevin Federline had been the corpse. If only.
What an idiot.
This is all pretty random, I know.
Someone I know has a birthday coming up and I wish I could do many happy things for her like she did for me. Sadly I have no car and can not take her town hopping. And I'm pretty broke, so I'm racking my brain on something I could get her. =(
Right now I want to charge, cause then I don't have to pay cash. (I know it will only bite me in the ass later, but I like to give presents.)
I'm gonna have to comb through archives to find some FANTASTIC idea.
Either a CD I can make, or something from the bookstore here. Any one have any ideas? Help me out here.
Besides that, umm. I'm feeling better. I'm not as sore. But I stayed up too late last night trying to watch Sin City one more time, before we sent it back.
HA! I got a free MONTH from Blockbuster on-line. Take that Netflix!
Unfortunately, they will send out the movies based on which ones are closest to you. Which means they sent Kill Bill 2, BEFORE Kill Bill 1.
I DID get free coupons, so I might try and rent that tonight.
We watched Doogal and Sin City this weekend. It was a good way to rest and recuperate.
Sin City is AWESOME. I didn't know. Jessica Alba is hot. But Elijah Woods is VERY CREEPY. I don't want to ruin it for people who haven't watched it, but DAMN. He was GROSS.
Pretty gory, but I liked it.
There was some line that I liked...that I'll never be able to find now of course.
Damn. I tried to cement it in my head last night and it just didn't happen. Damn.
I thought it insightful and I SO wanted to share it. Meh. I'm gonna have to see if I can't find it.
(I FUCKING FOUND IT CAUSE I ROCK. "That's the thing with dames, sometimes all they
gotta do is let it out and a few buckets later there's no way you'd know." - Marv)
Ain't that the truth? Sometimes I just NEED to cry.
It's been cold enough lately that my feet have gone back to permanently frozen. Cold enough that I pulled out the leather coat today (though that was more for the rain).
Cold enough that my nipples are perpetually hard and I'll tell you, it's slightly irritating the piercing.
Also, today I felt like someone thought I was smarter than I feel (Hi Jenn!) and it kinda made me feel good for a moment. Before I realized that um...yeah, I'm kind of a blonde. I LIKE to be ignorant and blissfully happy. I couldn't tell you what was going on in the news, besides that earthquake and that's only cause it was on 4 different news channels yesterday.
Luckily, Ben is not really looking for someone super smart. I am smarter than some people (like you, Jenn!), especially the president, but not as smart as others. It's bound to happen. If we were all truly "equal", life would be pretty boring. Ben is super smart, which I like. My last couple of boyfriends weren't as smart and I think I NEEDED someone that smart. He might not be a college graduate, but he's still smart as hell. Even in math, my area of happiness, he's better than me.
Causes some insecurity sometimes.
Like I end up feeling like he's just trying to pacify me, and doesn't really take something seriously. Like the ghost thing.
For the most part, I think we're a good complement to the other.
I won't lie and say that I don't feel smart sometimes. Especially when I explain some accounting thing to someone who really doesn't know anything about it. (they might very well be wishing I was not informing them, but I can usually make them understand.)
And then I feel smart and shiny. And glowy.
Or sometimes with music, though I don't know that that counts as being smart. I guess it IS knowledge, if only of music.
Anyhow, that was a bit of a tangent.
That's what's up with me.
I'm watching movies again, so I'll try and update, but you better believe I am gonna get as many free movies out of this as I can.
And I'm gonna cancel on time! Really! I've got it written down in about four different places so I keep seeing it, and thinking about it.
I've got a post about one of her songs clicking around in my head. It "fits" me.
I'll get there, eventually.
I LOVE THE TIME WARP TOO.
It's October, high time for the Time Warp. I only wish I could find a theater in Eugene that is "doing" RHPS this year. No such luck. And I didn't have the money last year, so I didn't go. Poop.
All I could find was Portland. Oh well.
I could "do" my own? I have the movie.
Ben would hate me, but whateva! I do what I want!
My hair is better today. Less sticky (for want of a better word) and it feels really soft, so hurray for VO5.
At least once it's properly rinsed out.
I even cut my bangs. I no longer look like the shaggy dog. Though I found a long one and it's taken all my will not to just pull the damn thing out.
Damn LONG BANG HAIR.
On Demand now has CSI! I got to watch Thursday's episode while being sick Friday.
Let me just say I wish Kevin Federline had been the corpse. If only.
What an idiot.
This is all pretty random, I know.
Someone I know has a birthday coming up and I wish I could do many happy things for her like she did for me. Sadly I have no car and can not take her town hopping. And I'm pretty broke, so I'm racking my brain on something I could get her. =(
Right now I want to charge, cause then I don't have to pay cash. (I know it will only bite me in the ass later, but I like to give presents.)
I'm gonna have to comb through archives to find some FANTASTIC idea.
Either a CD I can make, or something from the bookstore here. Any one have any ideas? Help me out here.
Besides that, umm. I'm feeling better. I'm not as sore. But I stayed up too late last night trying to watch Sin City one more time, before we sent it back.
HA! I got a free MONTH from Blockbuster on-line. Take that Netflix!
Unfortunately, they will send out the movies based on which ones are closest to you. Which means they sent Kill Bill 2, BEFORE Kill Bill 1.
I DID get free coupons, so I might try and rent that tonight.
We watched Doogal and Sin City this weekend. It was a good way to rest and recuperate.
Sin City is AWESOME. I didn't know. Jessica Alba is hot. But Elijah Woods is VERY CREEPY. I don't want to ruin it for people who haven't watched it, but DAMN. He was GROSS.
Pretty gory, but I liked it.
There was some line that I liked...that I'll never be able to find now of course.
Damn. I tried to cement it in my head last night and it just didn't happen. Damn.
I thought it insightful and I SO wanted to share it. Meh. I'm gonna have to see if I can't find it.
(I FUCKING FOUND IT CAUSE I ROCK. "That's the thing with dames, sometimes all they
gotta do is let it out and a few buckets later there's no way you'd know." - Marv)
Ain't that the truth? Sometimes I just NEED to cry.
It's been cold enough lately that my feet have gone back to permanently frozen. Cold enough that I pulled out the leather coat today (though that was more for the rain).
Cold enough that my nipples are perpetually hard and I'll tell you, it's slightly irritating the piercing.
Also, today I felt like someone thought I was smarter than I feel (Hi Jenn!) and it kinda made me feel good for a moment. Before I realized that um...yeah, I'm kind of a blonde. I LIKE to be ignorant and blissfully happy. I couldn't tell you what was going on in the news, besides that earthquake and that's only cause it was on 4 different news channels yesterday.
Luckily, Ben is not really looking for someone super smart. I am smarter than some people (like you, Jenn!), especially the president, but not as smart as others. It's bound to happen. If we were all truly "equal", life would be pretty boring. Ben is super smart, which I like. My last couple of boyfriends weren't as smart and I think I NEEDED someone that smart. He might not be a college graduate, but he's still smart as hell. Even in math, my area of happiness, he's better than me.
Causes some insecurity sometimes.
Like I end up feeling like he's just trying to pacify me, and doesn't really take something seriously. Like the ghost thing.
For the most part, I think we're a good complement to the other.
I won't lie and say that I don't feel smart sometimes. Especially when I explain some accounting thing to someone who really doesn't know anything about it. (they might very well be wishing I was not informing them, but I can usually make them understand.)
And then I feel smart and shiny. And glowy.
Or sometimes with music, though I don't know that that counts as being smart. I guess it IS knowledge, if only of music.
Anyhow, that was a bit of a tangent.
That's what's up with me.
I'm watching movies again, so I'll try and update, but you better believe I am gonna get as many free movies out of this as I can.
And I'm gonna cancel on time! Really! I've got it written down in about four different places so I keep seeing it, and thinking about it.
Comments
he was on a show me and aaron watched last night, and everyone was booing him... I don't get it?
Seriously.
Everyone hates him, as far as I can see. Cause he thinks he's awesome and he can rap, but the only reason anyone pays any attention to him is cause he had a baby with Britney. I'm guessing he's "popular" right now cause he put out an album? Everytime I say his name, people talk shit about him.
Maybe someone likes him.