Hmm.

I'm a little raw today. Spent too much time arguing to try and make myself feel better, at the expense of the person on the receiving end. Like so much of my life that REALLY matters, I can only seem to talk about it via email.
I'm sure Karma will come back around to bite me in the ass later.
It's too late now to take it back or make it better. Hopefully it will calm down and everything will be "normal" again.
Or as normal as it gets.

I'm not mad, I was defensive, but not mad. Just ready to argue my point. Too ready maybe.

Anyhow, instead we shall talk of something "light and fluffy", a subject near and dear to my heart.

Pee on the toilet seat.
Seriously...WTF??? Why is it SO hard to aim? I used to think that it was solely the fault of the men who share the bathroom. We have a unisex bathroom at work, so you could see how I would be quick to blame it on the guys. Especially since my 8 year old isn't a terribly good aimer. I've taken to telling him to sit down and pee if he can't make it in the bowl.
Not being a guy, I guess I don't understand the problem. Seeing as how I SIT on the seat, I don't get pee on it. I could see if someone doesn't wipe well enough, but they should LOOK BEHIND THEM. I don't want to touch people's pee, and it only compounds the problem.
See, cause some women "hover", for want of a better word, and with pee on the seat, I'm sure they are more inclined to hover.
I know, I KNOW! There could very well be GERMS on the seat....
Guess what?? I've sat on the toilet seats my WHOLE life and I've never gotten some weird ass disease. Ok?
And Mythbusters proved that the toilet seat (not my toilet) is actually cleaner than some other surfaces...which surfaces? I don't remember, but normal everyday surfaces that people touch. *gasps*
Believe it or not.

And they have covers if people are still not convinced.
I once watched Ellen Degeneres doing stand up, and not 20 seconds after she is talking about pee on the seats and how she doesn't understand, she starts talking about the hovering thing.
Well ELLEN! MAYBE people are too busy hovering to watch exactly where the pee goes. If you sat ON THE SEAT, it would go in the hole, if you sit ABOVE the seat, WHO KNOWS WHERE THE PEE WILL GO.

I can only hope some of it goes in the hoverer who can't aim's shoe. That's mean, huh?
I know some people who hover, especially in places like bars, I am going to assume that since I know them, they can aim. =) You people I have no problem with. You are just hoverers. But if you can't aim, then SIT THE HELL DOWN.

Ok. /rant

Comments

Brandy said…
What I hate is shit or blood on the toilet.

Ew.
SWSNBN said…
Airie - I think she knows now. =)
Sounds good to me.

Karina - Ew. Yes, ew. Pee seems more prevalent, I luckily have not much to do with the blood or shit. But sometimes there are little curlies. That's nice. =S

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.